Gold Coast Suns v Port Adelaide at Metricon Stadium

Sunday 30th August
Adelaide Crows v West Coast Eagles at Adelaide Oval
St. Kilda v Sydney Swans at Etihad Stadium
Fremantle v Melbourne at Domain Stadium

TIPPING MEGATHREAD

GRAPHICS
EVEN MORE GRAPHICS

MFC confirmed in their IG/Twitter posts that they will! (look at description)

Maybe I'm completely missing something but where does that say they'll wear it against Freo?

EDIT: Nevermind, I could only see the picture. Going into their Insta profile shows the text.

Adelaide v West Coast
XyqFubN.png
WestCoast_Away2_zps433f2466.png

Carlton in clash?
Tigers in yellow?
I think suns/port match up will be very visually appealing.

There's a slight clash between geelong/collingwood but two traditional teams so it's ok. They always seem to play at night too. Would like to a day game like the 2011 GF (what a day).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm torn on which matchup I like better (both from 2014 btw)

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love our hooped socks in the full white kit but I also love the home shorts and socks. If the Dogs had a better, richer style of red then I'd probably lean towards the second one.

Whenever we have the opportunity to wear our home shorts with our home jumper for a home game, we should take it.
If it is the home team that can chose whatever they want to wear, surely we tell the Dogs to piss off and wear their red kit.
FULL red kit.

I'm sure geelong and north have the choice to wear their home shorts at their home games. But it seems both teams are happy to wear white for the greater good. Personally I reckon all white geelong looks awesome, but when north do it it just doesn't look right. North in that great shade of royal blue shorts looks far better.

• White with navy vs black with white - it's ok but I think that Collingwood donning the ol' braces (or some other not-so-white-stripey jumper) wouldn't be a bad idea.
  • Do the Lions wear red or maroon in Tasmania?
  • Looking forward to Richmond's clash in a "big game"
  • Melbourne in red again :)

Why do West Coast wear wings v Adelaide but all white v Fremantle? Surely Crows is a greater clash with gold numbers and hoops incorporated?
57544516-rd-6-fremantle-v-west-coast-eagles-gettyimages.jpg

It's only as good/bad as wings vs Adelaide/Carlton/Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back