Remove this Banner Ad

4evablues

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
R22_Calvin%27s-Captains_Top5.jpg

Know Rocky's going to cop Crowley but he got Macaffer last week and took him apart. And he's hugely fit and a real DT pig, when other people get one possie he's collecting return handballs and piling up extra points.

Seriously considering the original pig. Just looking at making up rankings since my leagues are all done.

Just wish Calvin hadn't put him at 2nd. Means lots of people will probably do the same and I'll lose my POD.

lol dont worry about that, just means he's named on the bench, no way in hell he'd be omitted too.

I really want to go big Bud as a unique Cpt.. anyone else tempted?

wait till the sunday teams are named tomorrow (17:00) until choosing that one. Smith & Shaw will be in for JK3 & Bird........ I would be waiting to see if they name Membrey or toby nankervis.... Either this week or next i think he will get the week off primed for the prelims.

Crowley will go to Hanley, don't worry about Rocky.

Also, Hanly has proven he can be tagged out of the game. Rocky is getting into the gablett role that he is untaggable. If I was a coach, seeing the very limited brissy games I have I would want to stop hanley more then rocky and let the mids go head to head.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back