Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DockersvDemonsR22620.jpg

AFL Preview

upload_2015-8-29_13-28-6.png

upload_2015-8-29_13-27-1.png

Video Streams

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.

Your account will be suspended for a day

For those of you who don't drink you may want to consider starting, it could get ugly today.

Off to get my poison now...

May have gotten $20 on us to win. Will be mashing the cashout button if we hit the lead :thumbsu::$

LATE CHANGES
Fremantle: Michael Walters replaced in selected side by Paul Duffield
Melbourne: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Fremantle: Garrick Ibbotson, Michael Barlow, Clancee Pearce
Substitute: Paul Duffield
Melbourne: Ben Newton, Alex Neal-Bullen, Matt Jones
Substitute: Jack Grimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Fyfe, Ballantyne or Walters and they still look 10 times better than us on paper. That midfield, even without Fyfe looks very damaging. Considering that is the one place we struggle, I don't see us getting close. I think the average losing margin to these guys in our last six games is something around 13 goals. I can see that margin happening again today. I want to see effort at least for Chunk. He deserves some effort at the very least.

You guys all know we only play one good game a month, and in this game were expected to get blown away. Im not suggesting that we will win, but we should come out a bit more switched on than the last two weeks.
Freo will be keen to hit the scoreboard, as this is their persieved weekness, this should help our chances of scoring also. Im thinking couple of goals down at half time, maybe six goal defeat

Any chance of your mob stealing this one? Would be grateful to say the least.
Well no. Fyfe and walters out helps, but our forwardline is hogan then bugger all. Freo will hurt us when we turn it over. Even with sandilands, not expecting us to get belted in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back