Game Day Round 22: Fremantle v Melbourne @ Domain - 14:40 WST, Aug 30, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosy would be in sackable territory at the moment if he didnt have an end date, we have been disgusting in the last month
Which is part of the problem. He just hasn't coached us to play football full stop. He is just in interim mode where he will "prepare" us to be coached by someone else. Other than some better list management we've wasted a two years. Even our defense is a joke.

This club is lucky to have supporters let alone pissed off supporters.

PJ and co just need to suck it up this week if they cop it.

Which is part of the problem. He just hasn't coached us to play football full stop. He is just in interim mode where he will "prepare" us to be coached by someone else. Other than some better list management we've wasted a two years. Even our defense is a joke.

This club is lucky to have supporters let alone pissed off supporters.

PJ and co just need to suck it up this week if they cop it.

He has washed his hands of all responsibilty, at some point someone needs to ask how we can be defeated before we even start 4 weeks in a row being coached by a guy with premiership experience

so easy, im done with Roos

He needs to step aside as coach now, we arent playing for him anymore
The greatest irony I've seen is that Roos craps on about confidence.

Nothing lowers the confidence in a group of footballers than a coach who treats them like a basket case.

He introduces a contrived defensive gameplan and says you won't be good enough to warrant being coached how to win for two years. No wonder they drop their bloody heads. He has shown zero faith in them to play football. This defensive crap is like sending them out there with one hand tied behind their back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring we got in the first quarter destroys games. It puts Freo in the box seat, like they needed the help, and then they can play with no pressure after that. It makes it impossible for us to win. Don't tell me 12-3 is just the rub of the green, or that they were just playing in front. The maggots fist us week in week out. AFL needs to work out why it's happening. It's obviously not cheating, I think it's more about them subconsciously not expecting Melbourne to win a contest. Or maybe it's just the body language of our players.

The greatest irony I've seen is that Roos craps on about confidence.

Nothing lowers the confidence in a group of footballers than a coach who treats them like a basket case.

He introduces a contrived defensive gameplan and says you won't be good enough to warrant being coached how to win for two years. No wonder they drop their bloody heads. He has shown zero faith in them to play football. This defensive crap is like sending them out there with one hand tied behind their back.

The supporters like myself were tricked into believing it aswell, instead of aiming for the stars like the dogs we were aiming to be less mediocre

The umpiring we got in the first quarter destroys games. It puts Freo in the box seat, like they needed the help, and then they can play with no pressure after that. It makes it impossible for us to win. Don't tell me 12-3 is just the rub of the green, or that they were just playing in front. The maggots fist us week in week out. AFL needs to work out why it's happening. It's obviously not cheating, I think it's more about them subconsciously not expecting Melbourne to win a contest. Or maybe it's just the body language of our players.

Umpiring has not had any impact at all IMO. I haven't even noticed it being that bad.

Ref just said he had a free franking arm? Frank me dead...

...and thanks for coming Chunk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back