NRL Round 22 games and chat

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
So here we are with 5 rounds to go. Lots of questions still to be answered and we may get a few ideas this week when we start off with two beauties. Souths v Manly and the Broncos v Canterbury-Bankstown.

Brisbane dropped out of a very tight top 8 last week and a win is vital to their finals hopes, while the Dogs will be looking to bounce back after their loss to the Panthers. I just can't pick a winner and wouldn't be surprised if it went to GP.

What a great game the other friday night match should be. Two in form sides bursting with talent. This is the perfect time for the Rabbitohs to say don't forget about us and I think they'll do tha to the tune of an 8 point win.

Super sayurday consists of 3 important games. The Knights v Storm, Eels v Raiders and Cowboys v Tigers. The Storm will want to cement their place in the 8, while Eels will want to get some differential back against the woeful Raiders, while the Cowboys can also gain a tighter grip on the 8 with a win too.

On sunday the Warriors should continue to gain momentum and also valuable differential in their game against Cronulla, while the Dragons and the Panthers game later in the day should be a ripper and a must win game for the red and whites.

The round finishes off on moday night with the Roosters hosting the Titans. I just can't see anything but a Roosters win, but the turmoil on the Coast may just unite the group.

That should end any speculation that Storm might have snagged a top 4 spot and been any chance for the premiership.

That's two top 5 teams the Knights have beaten in 3 weeks.

That should end any speculation that Storm might have snagged a top 4 spot and been any chance for the premiership.

That's two top 5 teams the Knights have beaten in 3 weeks.

Which goes to show the top teams aren't that 'top' really, this season. Cronk and Slater may still be able to turn on the style in attack, but the Storm's defence isn't the fortress it once was, is it? The eager Knights comfortably made metres through them to put themselves in good attacking positions, and you can't say they didn't deserve their win.

Great win by the Knights! But the Cowboys were spectacular 64-6. Record win and into the top 4 (for now)! After the game, the players were lamenting the 6 points against them and not celebrating the 64 they scored! These home games are essential to win as we were struggling with away games. But not anymore! The Cowboys and the Rabbitohs are the only two teams to have won their last 4 games. The Cowboys are now serious Premiership contenders. I'll try not to get ahead of myself as we have tough games coming up against the Panthers, Roosters and Rabbitohs. But I'm excited by the future. Let's hope that refs don't end our season early like the last two seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just don't want to see that in the game from Reynolds. I know some of you guys disagree, but I do believe refs just need to be more prepared to show red cards. I'd like to think he'd have been sent off in England for the trip or the kick, which was clearly deliberate.

Just don't want to see that in the game from Reynolds. I know some of you guys disagree, but I do believe refs just need to be more prepared to show red cards. I'd like to think he'd have been sent off in England for the trip or the kick, which was clearly deliberate.
Referee was weak as piss

Deserved a send off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back