Game Day Round 22 - Pies vs Cats Matchday Discussion (Marsh the sub, late change Cloke out and White in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly has time. Its just he does not look like a highly rated youngster at all. I was a huge fan pre draft of his but he looks a long way of ever being a star at the moment. Normally really good kids show you in bits and pieces why they were rated highly.

This is exactly my point. Happy to give him time but at the moment he looks nothing like a top ten pick. De Goey did, Moore did. Shaz looks more like a rookie pick or a solid 50 pick.

So yeah he has time but hopefully the Shaz love eases off a bit ("I think he was given a role tonight") and he can earn some games next year with a big preseason and some solid VFL time

This is exactly my point. Happy to give him time but at the moment he looks nothing like a top ten pick. De Goey did, Moore did. Shaz looks more like a rookie pick or a solid 50 pick.

So yeah he has time but hopefully the Shaz love eases off a bit ("I think he was given a role tonight") and he can earn some games next year with a big preseason and some solid VFL time
Me saying he might be selfishly playing with self preservation in mind is hardly "love".

Give it a rest Tippy. Your embarrassing yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back