Round 22 (Prelim) Captain/Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC options Gray/Sloane
into either
Selwood/Pendlebury for C
??o_O

Same dilemma for me. Bit wary of Pendles with his quad and all their injuries. If Giants get a hold of the Pies they might play safe with Pendles.

Gray/Sloane/Selwood is the trio I'm deciding between. Friday night's haven't been great for VC's but I'm thinking Gray/Sloane

Same dilemma for me. Bit wary of Pendles with his quad and all their injuries. If Giants get a hold of the Pies they might play safe with Pendles.

Gray/Sloane/Selwood is the trio I'm deciding between. Friday night's haven't been great for VC's but I'm thinking Gray/Sloane
I'm leaning towards Gray, but that's probably only cause I can watch the game tonight and have to work tomorrow. If my VC spuds it up I like to be able to yell at him in the process...

I'm leaning towards Gray, but that's probably only cause I can watch the game tonight and have to work tomorrow. If my VC spuds it up I like to be able to yell at him in the process...

Haha yeah my thinking is along the same lines. I'd rather watch my VC in action, start the weekend off on a good note if he goes big. Gray is in great from tonight, 3 of his last 4 have been 134,126 & 148. The 49 was an outlier coz he was sick.

Haha yeah my thinking is along the same lines. I'd rather watch my VC in action, start the weekend off on a good note if he goes big. Gray is in great from tonight, 3 of his last 4 have been 134,126 & 148. The 49 was an outlier coz he was sick.
Yeah Gray it is...
May he do us proud and our plasmas remain in one piece.

VC Selwood/Gray

C Rockliff

What are the odds of Crowley going to Rockliff?

EDIT - just checked, last time he went with Hanley

Rockliff has 45 possies and Crowley moved to him in the last quarter. Having said that, Hanley is more damaging and Crowley shut him down last time so I'd expect him to go to Hanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling with Gray as VC and probably either Pendlebury or Selwood as captain if Gray doesn't go big.

Take the captain armband Robbie.

_75838502_stevengerrardcaptain'sarmband_getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back