Preview Round 22 Richmond vs St Kilda @ MCG, 4:40pm Sun 24/08/14 - Congrats 150 Edwards, 50 Batchelor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be too complacent though, need some form and extra confidence going into such a big game against the best side in the comp

yeah...but I am only going by the way we waltzed around the ground against the GWS, which suggests to me that the planning for the crows game started on that day...we wont be complacent...Dimma would ******* string them up if they believed their own hype like they did at the start of the year..

Forget %, forget destroying them. Lets just focus on securing the 4 points. That is all that really matters, the % thing will take care of itself if we win.
Correct! lets not get cocky....get the 4 points and fly to Sydney for the ultimate win..! Finals or no finals, 8th or 9th. For the first time in a long time i believe we have left our old habits (losing big games) behind and are in surge of something special for years to come. Go Tiges.

What's bigger, Shane Edwards 150 games or Lenny Hayes last game in Melbourne?

Smash 'em Eddy.

Correct! lets not get cocky....get the 4 points and fly to Sydney for the ultimate win..! Finals or no finals, 8th or 9th. For the first time in a long time i believe we have left our old habits (losing big games) behind and are in surge of something special for years to come. Go Tiges.
Personal I'd rather win the next 2 games and finish 9th, than win only 1 and scrape in. This is a danger game (just as all of the last 7 have been) and if we stick to the process and play with the same intensity we will win. As others have said, bring that the % will take care of itself!! and it may just turn out like the second last home and away game last year. :)

Personal I'd rather win the next 2 games and finish 9th, than win only 1 and scrape in. This is a danger game (just as all of the last 7 have been) and if we stick to the process and play with the same intensity we will win. As others have said, bring that the % will take care of itself!! and it may just turn out like the second last home and away game last year. :)

Personally would rather win next two and make the finals...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget %, forget destroying them. Lets just focus on securing the 4 points. That is all that really matters, the % thing will take care of itself if we win.
Yeah...let's continue with the accountable and classy football that they've been playing. Keep that up and the rest takes care of itself.

Playing for percentage is useless. West Coast play Melbourne and Adelaide play St Kilda over the next two weeks so they will flog them to keep us at bay percentage wise. If North lose to Adelaide we are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back