Preview Round 22 Richmond vs St Kilda @ MCG, 4:40pm Sun 24/08/14 - Congrats 150 Edwards, 50 Batchelor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have played like men possessed in the last month against good opposition and have won
The Aints on the bottom of the ladder...looking lost...c'mon, if we can't smash them by 10 goals then we ain't worth getting into the top 8

Go tigers...
Jack 5 goals, in comes Lloyd for 3 and lids fires up with 3 as well asDusty

No change for me

Not fair to Lennon for him to build up some really good VFL form over the last month and earn his spot back then come in as sub, play 10 minutes in a final-type intensity game where he was never going to have enough time to get used to the speed of the game, and then go drop him.

Conca should play VFL, needs to win a few tickets back, as does Ty the week after.

Hopefully its a strong win running the structures well getting everything primed for Sydney, dont care about %.
The worry is we go in over confident and lose.

Let's not forget how regularly those pricks used to smash us not so long ago. I would get a lot of satisfaction out of humiliating them.

Having said that, if we win by 1 point I will be happy.

If we are worried about giving Ivan a rest, just let Griffiths take more of the ruck duties in the second half. If we try to get cute and drop him for the week we might end up looking stupid if we lose, and then our season is shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the Gold Coast to upset the Bombers as well at etihad this weekend. Out of 3 games we're relying on 1 result for it to work ;) (Bombers % we should pass if we equal points with them)

The most hilarious scenario has Essendon losing their last 2 games (both games are no certainties) and we take their spot in the 8 instead of Adelaide's. If they lost both, we might not even need to beat Sydney and just need to beat the Saints by a reasonable margin. :thumbsu:

The most hilarious scenario has Essendon losing their last 2 games (both games are no certainties) and we take their spot in the 8 instead of Adelaide's. If they lost both, we might not even need to beat Sydney and just need to beat the Saints by a reasonable margin. :thumbsu:

Can only hope this plays out :) GC no chance though and yes i know bris beat Collingwood however Goldcoast wont

We need to win both as the eagles will probably beat both melbourne and the suns.

We need to win both as the eagles will probably beat both melbourne and the suns.

You don't reckon the Suns will be up and about if they've just come off beating the Bombers away from home? Then I guess the GC would overtake us if they win both and we only win 1.
Anyway, less likely the Suns beating Ess at Etihad than Eagles at home. I just like seeing Essendon lose wherever possible really.

If we take St Kilda as a serious opponent and play against them like we would play the best team, we should win this by big. If we play millionaire footy and use this as a "rest" game, they will punish us like they punished Fremantle. We need to be on our best for results to go our way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back