Banter Round 22 Richmond vs The Spooners - "We have the better Riewoldt"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to win this to finish 9th. You may as well not turn up.

Incorrect.
Y5kwQHZ.png

Xx7GbKi.png

rSmgjPt.png

Prepare. Your. Anus.

(Yes, I missed a game, it doesn't effect you.)

I would love to hang it on the Tiggers but it's a bit hard when your 18th.
Only difference between 9th and 18th is the NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be 8th after we beat up on you and those *******s from Arden St win.

Only difference between 9th and 18th is the NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The brightside for a St Kilda supporter is that you're not an Essendon supporter.

No there's more differences... Like being smashed by ten plus goals every week. Being the embarrassment of the competition. Only having 1 flag in your history and the only picture of your captain lifting up the cup he is wearing a collingwood jumper.... There's a few more differences for you ;)

No there's more differences... Like being smashed by ten plus goals every week. Being the embarrassment of the competition. Only having 1 flag in your history and the only picture of your captain lifting up the cup he is wearing a collingwood jumper.... There's a few more differences for you ;)
Don't think all that happened this year.
How many GF's you seen in the last 30 years.

We know how well they have worked for Melbourne. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back