Banter Round 22 Richmond vs The Spooners - "We have the better Riewoldt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the fascination with ninth and Richmond by opposition supporters, I mean it's so ******* old, you all really need some new material, it just doesn't bother us, even pathetic ol Essendon put it on their banner a couple of weeks back, I mean ******* grow up.

Ninthmond, I'm so offended, it would be like me crapping on about s**t Kilda for 15 years, it' loses it's oomph when the person your trying to insult doesn't give a s**t.

What utter crap.

St Kilda wont be around in 15 years.

Was picking up a part today wearing my Richmond jumper, bloke was a die hard Richmond supporter. Told me how he used to live in St Kilda and on game day would wear his full Richmond getup, socks, shorts, jumper, then just before leaving put on a full length trench coat so he wouldn't get stabbed. Surprised he made it out alive. Was a funny bugger in any case.

Anyway, St Kilda should move to Los Angeles. I'll let you figure that one out.

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel
This is rd 22 2007 revisited, one team not wanting to win, the other set to finish ninth.

Look for Pettifer to be moved to the bench in the last, Pattison to be moved to full back on Gehrig and for Polak to drop 5 marks in the last (still not sure if that was part of the Wallace plan or not)

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
This is rd 22 2007 revisited, one team not wanting to win, the other set to finish ninth.

Look for Pettifer to be moved to the bench in the last, Pattison to be moved to full back on Gehrig and for Polak to drop 5 marks in the last (still not sure if that was part of the Wallace plan or not)
Nope we were just s**t. :(

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel
You should visit Stevie Milne's dungeon.
I am a survivor

first time the tigers have survived anything Stevie Milne has thrown at them.

He did fancy playing your mob, though not in September obviously, next.

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Ian Stewart :thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::footy:

Rebirth in yellow and black[edit]
Wearing the Number 2 jumper in which Roy Wright won two Brownlow medals, Stewart burned from the start of 1971 and rapidly gained favouritism to win another Brownlow Medal. Meanwhile, Barrot lasted two games with the Saints, was dropped and then cleared to Carlton by mid-season. There, he played a handful of games for the Tigers' old rivals, but had a physical confrontation with coach Ron Barassi at half time in the last round of the season. Barrot walked away from VFL football forever, just days before Stewart was voted the game's fourth triple Brownlow medallist and the first player to win the award at two clubs.

Better fortune attended the 1973 finals campaign. Again playing with injury, Stewart was a stand out in the three finals leading up to the Grand Final, a rematch with Carlton. In a dominant win for the Tigers, Stewart was at his best with eighteen possessions. After injuring his leg in the third term, Stewart was moved to half forward where, noticeably limping, he booted two clever goals to keep Richmond on track for their eighth premiership. Now, Stewart had won Brownlow medals and premierships at both clubs, a unique feat in VFL/AFL history.

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
St.Kilda have got an impressive record that we cannot overlook. Something Richmond could never replicate.

456857130_219.jpg

Unfortunately for Nick Riewoldt, that's the hardest wood he's ever felt in his life.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Made a stupid mistake involving a protein milkshake and got ze banzhammer by ASADA.

Meanwhile Essendon have had systematic doping and got off scott free (so far).
s**t just caught up on it all , on top of rape charges of Milne , the Duthie matter and the dwarf incident, it unfortunately doesn't do much to promote the club as a place to be .
Have performance enhancing drugs been linked to the Saints before ?
Might explain the small dicks, in the photos taken involving the Duthie matter ?
People who didn't know better would think your club is filled with little dicked , drug induced , dwarf burning , rapists with a fetish for under age girls .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back