Game Day Round 22: St Kilda Vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop feeding the Troll. The Troll looks for a reaction. He knows his big club's been nothing but s**t in the Professional era, so has to take it out on other smaller clubs, like a bully constantly overshadowed by a more successful older brother.

But yeah, meh, we're OK I guess... Not great by any means.

Now I remeber why I hate Richmond fans. Booing players for no reason is something I expect from Collingwood but The tigers are clearly at the same level. Sure if someone does something like hit someone behind play then boo em as hard as you want but I hate them booing our players for doing nothing wrong.

Is Shenton contracted?

No I don't think he is. He needs to be delisted or upgraded as he's reached his final year of being able to be on the rookie list I believe.

Is it just me or is it very frustrating watching the boys not honouring Spenca's leads? Get Roo out of the 50 and make the boys kick the ball too him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad miss by Riewoldt in front of goal late in that quarter, needed to kick that to keep us in touch.

Our delivery to our forward targets isn't helping us though, Spencer White has been open on a good lead and we still kick it to Nick every time.

We're getting on top in general play across the midfield but execution is letting us down as usual.

Shenton has been great, he's earnt himself a contract extension.

And we can please shut down Nick's ranga cousin for once, he gets off the leash against us everytime.

Umps have been poor overall, unfortunately. As per usual. I couple stiff calls either way.
Umpires are too glorified in our game. They get medals on grand final day, have nicknames etc.. They aren't stars, they are there to UMPIRE!! Makes me sick, they love blowing the whistle, trying to dictate results.
One day someone will be in the carpark with a crowbar to bring em down a peg. Ruining the game for years now

Jack Riewoldt is a whiny little b1tch. He's kicked 5 goals already today and he's screaming his head off, imagine if he was on the receiving end of the kicks his cousin gets, just imagine.

He'd give a toddler a run for his money in terms of 'being a baby".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back