Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
ill be playing with 2 donuts in the midfield. Last week I had Riley and Dom Barry cover for SJ and Pendles, but this week both were dropped by Melbourne.

So my list of outs this week for my midfield are:

Barry
Riley
SJ
Barlow
Heppell
Beams

Traded out Beams to Cotchin, and Barlow to Selwood. I hope par isnt too much more than 2100 this week.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Great dusty could be a late out dont really want to play kersten what is going on in the afl this week

Great dusty could be a late out dont really want to play kersten what is going on in the afl this week

just looked at the grand final match up I have. both of us will have Cameron as the emergency in the forward line covering for dusty. No matter what trades he does (He has harvey plus heaps of mids), we will be even in that.

Aug 14, 2009
Port Kennedy
AFL Club
West Coast
Lots of love for Lewis and Shuey on here but definitely not super appealing options.

In fact I look down the list and see

Priddis, Deledio, Cotchin, Ellis, Ebert, Mundy, Boak, Sloane, Gibbs, Stanton, Prestia, Murphy...... None really jump out at me except maybe Priddis but I need to pick 2 of them.

At least its created some PODs for the final 2 rounds rather than

Ablett, Rocky, Beams, Barlow, JPK, Pendlebury (4 of the 6 midfield obvious options are missing)

smiddy9

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, All Blacks, Knicks,
Im thinking with the decimation of my side
Beams -> Selwood
Barlow -> Gibbs
wth Boomer, JPK and Dys all no shows!!

May 25, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Bull Racing , GWS
Lots of love for Lewis and Shuey on here but definitely not super appealing options.

In fact I look down the list and see

Priddis, Deledio, Cotchin, Ellis, Ebert, Mundy, Boak, Sloane, Gibbs, Stanton, Prestia, Murphy...... None really jump out at me except maybe Priddis but I need to pick 2 of them.

At least its created some PODs for the final 2 rounds rather than

Ablett, Rocky, Beams, Barlow, JPK, Pendlebury (4 of the 6 midfield obvious options are missing)

Watson? Came back in last week like he never left is playing against gc who don't really have a tagger.

Aug 14, 2009
Port Kennedy
AFL Club
West Coast
Watson? Came back in last week like he never left is playing against gc who don't really have a tagger.
Yeah Watson could be good. Gold Coast and Carlton is a nice draw and they won't rest players in their ladder position. Potential to go big is also there. I just see all the players up there putting out 60 scores too often for my liking.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
does anyone think dal shitso will get the tag this week ? otherwise I'm gonna field griffiths

tom mitchell looks so tempting :rolleyes:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back