Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

got 1 trade and hodgy is the likely candidate
could trade him in def to picken(back in) enright, rance
or mids to priddis, wallis,sloane (no rocky and zorko as they will play a angry hawks , no mundy as have 3 freo boys ) mitchell?
depends on opponent squad, no sure if he as any trades
hoping fyfe plays too but ross could cause carnage resting freo players

Assuming Jon Ralph doesn't drug and take the place of an MRP member and get him off, Hodge -> Motlop, I reckon.
Been in great form and goes well against the lower sides, which my mob is amongst these days, sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was the new Fyfe a month or so ago.

You might regret the never again call. Could be a good choice next year. West Coast get key defenders back, Yeo has DPP D/M and plays midfield f/t.
I tried to warn them, sorry to sound like a hindsight hero but he is Simpsons Mr Fixit this year.
FWIW I jumped on McGovern and got burnt by that selection pretty badly.

I tried to warn them, sorry to sound like a hindsight hero but he is Simpsons Mr Fixit this year.
FWIW I jumped on McGovern and got burnt by that selection pretty badly.

WCE won't lose every single KP Def every year. This is the 1st time I can recall a team having no KP Defs to choose from. Yeo having to actually play in defence for much of this year will ensure he remains SC Def eligible and should play midfield/HFF/HBF next year once some or all of their KP Defs are back in the side. I'll be starting with him.

Two trades left.. 110K in the bank

Finally getting rid of Griffen:):thumbsu: to Sloane i think.

Other trade, will wait on Fyfe result. If he gets a week, then will trade him. Otherwise it will be pig hibberd to someone else

One trade left with $15,200. Suggestions?
Weakest links are probably Newnes and Griffen, I'd say.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-24-at-10.28.47-am.png

One trade left with $15,200. Suggestions?
Weakest links are probably Newnes and Griffen, I'd say.

View attachment 165839
Griffen clearly the weakest link. Newnes has been very good the last 7-8 weeks.
Heppell and Ellis are really the only ones worth considering for what you can afford. Both would be a real POD. I'm avoiding Essendon players like the plague at the moment, so I would lean towards Ellis. He was good last week.
Other options would be to bring in a forward for Griffen via DPP (Riewoldt?) or you could move Wallis, who would allow you to bring in a more genuine premo mid.

Edit: Tom Mitchell could be another to consider, if selected this week

Griffen clearly the weakest link. Newnes has been very good the last 7-8 weeks.
Heppell and Ellis are really the only ones worth considering for what you can afford. Both would be a real POD. I'm avoiding Essendon players like the plague at the moment, so I would lean towards Ellis. He was good last week.
Other options would be to bring in a forward for Griffen via DPP (Riewoldt?) or you could move Wallis, who would allow you to bring in a more genuine premo mid.

Edit: Tom Mitchell could be another to consider, if selected this week

I was thinking Griffen > Ellis. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back