Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last trade... Hodge -> Enright.

Was contemplating Picken, but Enright's current form is excellent and he always kills the Pies with intercept marking (should clean up given the current standard of our forward entries).

All 4 are good options this week.
Just about at the point of drawing one out of a hat.

Also considering Ziebell. Basically don't think I'm much chance of winning and the bloke I'm up against loves giving me s**t about Ziebell. If a rested and fired up JZ pulls a 160 and wins me a GF I'd laugh and laugh and laugh. Almost worth the difference in prize money for the possibility it could happen.

Just about at the point of drawing one out of a hat.

Also considering Ziebell. Basically don't think I'm much chance of winning and the bloke I'm up against loves giving me s**t about Ziebell. If a rested and fired up JZ pulls a 160 and wins me a GF I'd laugh and laugh and laugh. Almost worth the difference in prize money for the possibility it could happen.

Looks like Fyfe to anyone you want instead now.

View attachment 166669

This is my current team.

Option A: trade Fyfe > Mundy or Armitage
Option B: trade Smith > Armitage and switch Burgoyne back leaving Fyfe as loophole option.

Smith's recent form has been very good for a Def. (95 ave from last 3 games) At this time of the year, most recent form is what counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge > Picken
Fyfe > Priddis
Still have $40,600 left over :thumbsdown:

View attachment 166669

This is my current team.

Option B: trade Smith > Armitage and switch Burgoyne back leaving Fyfe as loophole option.
Personally I'd be a bit apprehensive with armo against swans he often scores a bit average against better sides but your call as I'm 15k posies behind you :drunk:Mundy may cop a tag but last time Neale scored 145 against Melb, Mundy got 133 but fyfe was there.
Smith could go well against wc as we switch to both wings a lot, he seems to go missing when the game is played mostly on one side of the ground as he seems to always be on the other side lol.

Personally I'd be a bit apprehensive with armo against swans he often scores a bit average against better sides but your call as I'm 15k posies behind you :drunk:Mundy may cop a tag but last time Neale scored 145 against Melb, Mundy got 133 but fyfe was there.
Smith could go well against wc as we switch to both wings a lot, he seems to go missing when the game is played mostly on one side of the ground as he seems to always be on the other side lol.
Haha doesn't matter where you're ranked input is always good. I'm thinking Mundy may struggle with Fyfe out, but Armo does worry me with his slight injury. I might just play it safe with Hanneberry.

Haha doesn't matter where you're ranked input is always good. I'm thinking Mundy may struggle with Fyfe out, but Armo does worry me with his slight injury. I might just play it safe with Hanneberry.
I reckon Mundy will get a 2 hour, full bodied, deep tissue massage from Bernie Vince this week.
Armitage is a good pick but TBH with your team I'd go Rockliff

I reckon Mundy will get a 2 hour, full bodied, deep tissue massage from Bernie Vince this week.
Armitage is a good pick but TBH with your team I'd go Rockliff
Legend, totally forgot about Rockliff. Think I'll go him to be honest, is finishing the season very strongly.

View attachment 166669

This is my current team.

Option A would be the way I would go, Smith's last couple of games have looked more like the Smith we were expecting to have this season. I would lean towards Armitage just over Mundy but could see either scoring a big score this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back