Round 22 West Coast V Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Am not looking forward to it as much as Cats vs Hawks, but am hoping this could be an entertaining contest.

Melbourne have taken strides this year and they might feel like they have something to prove after the result of the game earlier in the year and last week.

A WC loss would be a surprise, but if Melbourne can play sustained accountable footy, they can give themselves a chance, West Coast doesn't kick huge scores.

Am not looking forward to it as much as Cats vs Hawks, but am hoping this could be an entertaining contest.

Melbourne have taken strides this year and they might feel like they have something to prove after the result of the game earlier in the year and last week.

A WC loss would be a surprise, but if Melbourne can play sustained accountable footy, they can give themselves a chance, West Coast doesn't kick huge scores.

We have a percentage of 111% and prior to the round we had the highest points for of any side outside the top eight.

Melbourne are pretty bad at the moment as anyone can tell you and even during our bad times recently we have consistently beaten up on the Dees.

It would be surprising if we didn't win by more than 10 goals imo.

Afl app nkt giving me the option to watch it.... yet geelong hawks works

We have a percentage of 111% and prior to the round we had the highest points for of any side outside the top eight.

Melbourne are pretty bad at the moment as anyone can tell you and even during our bad times recently we have consistently beaten up on the Dees.

It would be surprising if we didn't win by more than 10 goals imo.
Yeah, your percentage isn't bad and I know you're sitting 9th in points for, but that was boosted by a couple of big wins, If I recall correctly.

But yeah, am definitely playing the irrational optimist card, have a bit of a soft spot for the Dees. Think you will win comfortably, viewed objectively.

Just great that we in Perth get to watch a quality match like West Coast vs Melbourne rather than Hawthorn vs Geelong on free to air. I'd prefer watching the test pattern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, your percentage isn't bad and I know you're sitting 9th in points for, but that was boosted by a couple of big wins, If I recall correctly.

But yeah, am definitely playing the irrational optimist card, have a bit of a soft spot for the Dees. Think you will win comfortably, viewed objectively.

People will barrack for the underdog, I don't mind that at all.

That being said - this early on it already looks like it will get ugly. I want us to thump Melbourne but I also hope they put up a semblance of a contest.

How bad is Melbourne's fowardline ? Like Erectile Dysfunction bad ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back