Round 23 2015 - West Coast v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Providing free kick stats that shows your club's obvious umpire favouritism isn't Bay 13 trolling princess, it's a fact.

Suck it up.
I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight knowing my team is favoured by the umpires.

78 tackles and 3 HTBs???

A little strange one must admit

We never really were a chance... And not to concerned with losing. Against a better side on the other side of the country

But going down in a fair game would be nice

Are you suggesting WC didn't have a good run??

Could be a 300 point hiding... Rarely does a side not get a free kick in a half whilst laying 30 plus tackles
The free kick against Riewoldt was ridiculous and no free kick against Darling the same.

At least admit
It was woeful... You won and would have done anyway.

It was poor

well done west coast gave us a few things to think about over the off season.
very hard last two games but overall im very happy with how the saints have gone this year.

Our two teams have had some classic matches together, and their fans have been mostly respectful, I still remember Harveys 350th, the crowd did not boo him once despite us winning, I am sorry this way not a classic.

2 very classy posters.:thumbsu:

So proud of drilling a bottom 4 team

You are too arrogant (or sensative?) to admit you got a nice run

Hawthorn has earned the right to be arrogant
Win some finals first

78 tackles and 3 HTBs???

A little strange one must admit

We never really were a chance... And not to concerned with losing. Against a better side on the other side of the country

But going down in a fair game would be nice

Are you suggesting WC didn't have a good run??

Could be a 300 point hiding... Rarely does a side not get a free kick in a half whilst laying 30 plus tackles
The free kick against Riewoldt was ridiculous and no free kick against Darling the same.

At least admit
It was woeful... You won and would have done anyway.

It was poor

Whilst there were some missed ones for the Saints, if you want to point to bad umpiring there were plenty of missed ones for the Eagles as well.

they won't get favoured next week

Nor against Freo

Or if the are lucky enough to get through to the GF
Definitely not at the MCG

Stats clearly suggest that at Subi you have s distinct advantage... Is that being argued??

I wish we'd put the foot down and really made the saints piss blood. 100 points was charity. They are VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope your right but the Hawks look unstoppable.

So if you lose to them you then get a final in Perth the following week and if you win that a prelim in Perth against Freo?

Seems like a nice run even if you do lose next week :) Naturally you want the victory for the week off but be nice to stay home all 3 weeks even if you dont :)

I'll go there

Current team

How many finals have you won??

seriously ease it up, years over just be happy we have shown improvement this year. we are spent and had two shocking weeks i happens with a young team.

this should cheer u up the Blues get the spoon this year! :)

We were crap tonight and the Eagles were excellent and it is fairly hard to not agree that those umpires belong in the country league

Well you have really proved a point about some WCE supporters, or what ever you call yourself.
What point? I don't enjoy paying $60 of my hard earned to watch the tripe served up by st Kilda? They are taking the absolute mickey if they think they earned their $20k+ tonight. Are you happy as a member that you have paid their wage this week to do that?

Oh FFS do you expect me to pluck out one example of an incorrect free kick amongst thousands of free kicks?

The point that article makes is that you have a staggering 349 free kicks more than you concede in the past 5 years, well ahead of any other team.

And you haven't been the best or most disciplined team in that time, the reason you get so many free kicks in your favour is because your players cheat for frees, your supporters boo like morons for frees and the umpires are crowd pleasing morons.
I agree the umpires are cheats they hate st kilda , was so blatantly obvious .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back