Game Day Round 23: Adelaide v St Kilda (Farewell Truck)

Remove this Banner Ad

if I wasn't such a hard nut I'd be tearing up for Truck, what a great bloke and brilliant player.

Wow when our season is done and dusted players our players get a second wind somehow

Danger 26 disposals a goal 9 clearances
Sloane 30 disposals 3 goals 8 clearances
Smith 33 disposals a goal 6 rebound 50s
Betts 5 goals 4 assists

And Why the * have we not been playing crouch junior he's a star

But anyway congrats truck what a way too finish

Wow when our season is done and dusted players our players get a second wind somehow

Danger 26 disposals a goal 9 clearances
Sloane 30 disposals 3 goals 8 clearances
Smith 33 disposals a goal 6 rebound 50s
Betts 5 goals 4 assists

And Why the **** have we not been playing crouch junior he's a star

But anyway congrats truck what a way too finish

has the potential to be the next Lenny Hayes IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game in a long time I've actually genuinely enjoyed all the way through. Probably because I knew the result ultimately wasn't important so I didn't get frustrated over dumb decisions or sloppy turn overs the way I usually do.

Truck kicking that goal was the icing on the cake of a great career, great effort today from all the guys.

Channel 7: "Are they chairing Lenny off? Can we get a shot of that?"
Camera 4: "I'm green on the shot of Lenny being chaired."
Channel 7: "Switch to Camera 4. Camera 4, get a bit tighter and hold that please?"
Camera 4: "Yep. Gotcha."
Channel 7: "Alright, boys, have we got everything? Nothing else? OK - nice work as usual, good coverage. Hold for Better Homes and Gardens, in 3......2....."

I actually kind of liked Jenkins down back, made a few blunders but it might be worth persisting with in games where we don't require the extra tall up forward, especially with Lynch back in to play a genuine mobile third tall role and let Pods play as a genuine second key forward instead of the swingman/psudo-third tall we've used him as this year.

I actually kind of liked Jenkins down back, made a few blunders but it might be worth persisting with in games where we don't require the extra tall up forward, especially with Lynch back in to play a genuine mobile third tall role and let Pods play as a genuine second key forward instead of the swingman/psudo-third tall we've used him as this year.
Jj was lost down back! Can't spoil or make body contact with his opponent. However no issue with Sando giving him a lesson. We have confirmed he has no future as a defender. Tall wingman perhaps...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back