Round 23, Hawthorn vs West Coast Eagles. Teams in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone think we may see a late change to bring Bailey into the side? Eagles have a strong ruck duo after all.

Good to see Cyril back, strongest team we have fielded all year, hopefully Buddy will be able to spend more time on the field this week

Max Bailey in the emergencies.

Tipping WhiteX to be sub.

Great to have Junior back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Bailey and Ossie in our best 22? I dont think Ossie is anymore. He would have to have an impact at least the same or more to Breust which I dont think his ever had apart from maybe stages in 2008.
I think Bailey is better than Hale but doesn't have the same capabilities up forward hence this being the best possible team we can field.

Be good to get a close look at Mitch Brown too......[/quote]

Chunky, any real reason behind happy to be getting a look at M.B. Do you think he would/could/should be a target for HFC off season? I understand he is pretty frustrated in Perth, in one week gone the next !! sorry to get off topic..but curious !!

Is this our best 22?
Depends if you consider potential. My gut feeling is that Ellis and Bailey have a great deal of upside, but I fear we will never get to see it as their bodies are not up to the game.

On the other hand, if Hale gets thrashed tomorrow, Bailey for Hale would be the obvious option if we meet them again in the finals (can't see us going with both Hale and Bailey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back