Review Round 23 MELBOURNE V GWS GIANTS SUNDAY 1:10 PM ETIHAD STADIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2011
Wollongong
AFL Club
GWS
Last game for the year in what shapes as a likely win which will mean for the first time in our history we will finish a season with more wins then loses and a percentage that currently sits at 100.4 so certainly a great building block to launch from for next year.

Changes - if Griffen isn't right to go would like to see Barrett or Ahern get a taste of the top grade before the year is out.

Don't think we're any chance of losing this.

AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

You're tempting fate.:eek:

Do not attempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing!:eek::eek::eek:

Quick! Outside now! Turn around three times and spit!

- I thought it was curse -

Turn around three times and curse - and spit! Both.

Now go!

Will be hoping for another bag for Cameron in this game and hopefully a dominant performance by the midfield
Patton to come back in?
Griffen out for a midfield debut maybe or Steele?
I am sure all the fit players want to play the final game of the season but i Cant see Buntine back in for a game after the concussions and I would rather Haynes started the rehab on whatever injury has been troubling him for half the season it seems.
And credit to Shaw, Ward, Greene and Cameron who assuming they run out this weekend will have been in all the games this season

Given this was SUPPOSED to be Joellys 200th until he was rested, I'll be making the trip to Melbourne. Hope we smash the everliving crap out of them.

Stupid defenders that keep missing games, grrrrrr!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS GIANTS

FB: Adam Kennedy, Caleb Marchbank, Zac Williams
HB: Lachie Plowman, Aidan Corr, James Stewart
C: Lachie Whitfield, Adam Treloar, Heath Shaw
HF: Devon Smith, Cam McCarthy, Rhys Palmer
FF: Josh Kelly, Jeremy Cameron, Adam Tomlinson
R: Tom Downie, Callan Ward, Tommy Bugg

Interchange (from): Nathan Wilson, Toby Greene, Jacob Townsend, Jack Steele, Jake Barrett, Rory Lobb, Paul Ahern

In: Jake Barrett, Jacob Townsend, Jack Steele, Rory Lobb, Paul Ahern

Out: Ryan Griffen (knee), Stephen Coniglio (hamstring)

Interesting that they made a big thing about Barrett debuting but not Ahern - looks like he's been named on the extended bench to be used as an emergency only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back