Review Round 23 MELBOURNE V GWS GIANTS SUNDAY 1:10 PM ETIHAD STADIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

It's going to be a 50 point loss. The boys don't look interested. It's a great thing for people to remember all off season while trying to drum up membership in a tough market of western Sydney

You'd find more talent in a sheltered workshop than the flogtards out there wearing White today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that was a great way to finish the season! Full of running, hard contested footy. Well done Melbourne.

Giants? You let yourselves down today. This proves how far away from finals we are. What were we thinking?

No doubt we should be in the mix for finals next year, but days like this make you really doubt whether we can take that next step. If that is how I feel as a Foundation member, how to prospective new 2016 members feel?

Not happy.

Mate, sad thing is that he isn't on his Pat. Just terrible decisions and disposal all day. No point singling him out.
He does it week in, week out. What's the point in having someone on your list "just because they've got a good tank"
We can go and get 27 Kenyan Marathon runners that would have better tanks than Tonlinson but the point is.

His decision making is as good as a 12 year old Blonde after 3 bottles of Passion Pop at an R&B club.

He does it week in, week out. What's the point in having someone on your list "just because they've got a good tank"
We can go and get 27 Kenyan Marathon runners that would have better tanks than Tonlinson but the point is, HE CAN'T PHUCKING KICK THE BALL.

His decision making is as good as a 12 year old Blonde after 3 bottles of Passion Pop at an R&B club.

Cut the phucking spud loose.
Again, he aint the only one.

We got exposed at ruck down back and up forward...everywhere really.

We do need an experienced ruck to come in, anybody that can't see that is kidding themselves.

We badly need a big strong defender, even if it's a Brian Lake on a 12 month deal we need a presence there.

Our forward line is one dimensional, clunky and predictable. They are all tall and do exactly the same thing. We need mobile forward who is a point of difference...Gunston type.

Finally Leon needs some help. We've been exposed a few times re game plan and a lack of a plan B. Time to shuffle some chairs Leon and get some experienced help instead of a bunch of school coaches and blokes learning on the job.

Window is now, be decisive and ruthless or end up like Gold Coast.

Sounds like I picked the right game to be driving back from Newcastle for. No radio - just my new Father's Day CD - Positive Songs for Negative People (Frank Turner).

So I can assume I shouldn't watch the replay...

How'd Barrett look in his debut? How long did he get? Etc etc.

Sounds like I picked the right game to be driving back from Newcastle for. No radio - just my new Father's Day CD - Positive Songs for Negative People (Frank Turner).

So I can assume I shouldn't watch the replay...

How'd Barrett look in his debut? How long did he get? Etc etc.
Don't even phucking bother mate.

Waste of a trip to Melbourne.

And FYI I HATE flying. Feel sick just thinking about the flight home.

We got exposed at ruck down back and up forward...everywhere really.

We do need an experienced ruck to come in, anybody that can't see that is kidding themselves.

We badly need a big strong defender, even if it's a Brian Lake on a 12 month deal we need a presence there.

Our forward line is one dimensional, clunky and predictable. They are all tall and do exactly the same thing. We need mobile forward who is a point of difference...Gunston type.

Finally Leon needs some help. We've been exposed a few times re game plan and a lack of a plan B. Time to shuffle some chairs Leon and get some experienced help instead of a bunch of school coaches and blokes learning on the job.

Window is now, be decisive and ruthless or end up like Gold Coast.
Spot on on all fronts. I've been saying we need a mature big defender all year. Been shot down by a few on here about it too. In two or three years someone like marchbank might be big enough, but not at the moment. Corr should never play on the gorillas... He will never be big enough.
We need to review our defensive set up too... Don't use a zone enough imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back