Preview Round 23: Richmond vs North @ Etihad - Friday 7:50pm, 04/09/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone expecting an easy win tonight us kidding themselves. North are still going to go hard at the contest as they have blokes on the fringes that are playing for a finals spot.

If we go in thinking it's an easy game we'll be belted and heading to Adelaide next weekend or facing them here.

This is playing with fire for North. I just hope our guys are fired up at the disrespect and smash them. Losing 2 games in a row isn't good for going into finals. Just can't really see the point of this. Freo a little bit, but even there it seems over the top.

This is playing with fire for North. I just hope our guys are fired up at the disrespect and smash them. Losing 2 games in a row isn't good for going into finals. Just can't really see the point of this. Freo a little bit, but even there it seems over the top.
I'm fairly sure Norf got cleaned up by the Suns after the bye this season... So not sure hoe resting half your team is going to work for them.

I don't give a s**t if lolnorf are resting some old hasbeens, who says they would of won anyway but the way the media and everyone is carrying on it sounds like they only had to turn up and the win was a certainty, this is what gets me offended and it just goes to show we still have no respect in the footy world and yet a couple of minnows have a better than ordinary season and the footy world falls in love with them, I want to smash them tonight and next week as well.

Bloody train strike today in Melbourne. Will be gridlock tonight around etihad. With Norf confirmed to be tanking, I think I'll watch the massacre live on TV.

I really hope we smash these "flat track bully" tankers. Don't care that they are looking to next week. We will just smash them again. Hopefully Sydney lose.

I hope that we can belt up Petrie without us getting too sore. But that's a bit far fetched

I don't give a s**t if lolnorf are resting some old hasbeens, who says they would of won anyway but the way the media and everyone is carrying on it sounds like they only had to turn up and the win was a certainty, this is what gets me offended and it just goes to show we still have no respect in the footy world and yet a couple of minnows have a better than ordinary season and the footy world falls in love with them, I want to smash them tonight and next week as well.
Most of the media that I've been watching and listening to has been saying that it was a toss of the coin.

So Carey thinks his boys should harm our players tonight.
No worries Wayne,because we'll play lolnorf again next week in the final with players outside our best 22 with same mindset.Difference is lolnorf won't get another chance.Reap what you sow:p

On the one hand, I'm pissed because tonight's match is ruined, and because North (8th) get to rest players and we (5th) don't.

On the other, I think we could play North ten weeks in a row, with them rotating as many players in and out as they like, and they still wouldn't beat us.

So Carey thinks his boys should harm our players tonight.
No worries Wayne,because we'll play lolnorf again next week in the final with players outside our best 22 with same mindset.Difference is lolnorf won't get another chance.Reap what you sow:p

In fairness to duck, I don't think he said they should go the knuckle, just that they might.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that we should have done is rested Maric and brought in Hampson.
Marics gonna come up against a rested Goldy next week, so a week off himself would have been nice.

Agree that Maric probably should take the week off, we don't need him tonight.

Hopefully Dimma does the right thing, he has a huge assignment next week.

As for Carey's comments, he's just saying what everyone is thinking. Absolutely farcical decision by the AFL, considering that we're playing these blokes again next week.

Norf have everything to gain in 8th spot while we ,sitting in 5th, have everything to lose.
if norf r restin campaigners we should too otherwise in the elim we'll be tired and theyll be fresh
We still have no evidence they will rest their players. If they do, it will be complete and utter BS. We have had a better year than them or we wouldn't be higher than them on the ladder. Why should they have that luxury when we don't? And they get a better draft pick for staying 8th. Where's the incentive to finish higher in the bottom half of the 8, when it's two Melbourne teams?
One thing that we should have done is rested Maric and brought in Hampson.
Marics gonna come up against a rested Goldy next week, so a week off himself would have been nice.
Cheats.

Agree that Maric probably should take the week off, we don't need him tonight.

Hopefully Dimma does the right thing, he has a huge assignment next week.

As for Carey's comments, he's just saying what everyone is thinking. Absolutely farcical decision by the AFL, considering that we're playing these blokes again next week.

So whats to stop Dimma giving him a light run for a half and sitting on the bench for the second half ;)

Anyone expecting an easy win tonight us kidding themselves. North are still going to go hard at the contest as they have blokes on the fringes that are playing for a finals spot.

If we go in thinking it's an easy game we'll be belted and heading to Adelaide next weekend or facing them here.
Your sig says everything about why Norf put everything into our game regardless of personnel.
Tall Tiger syndrome.
They hate us because of envy.
Lets manufacture some envy tonight to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back