Autopsy Round 23: Richmond vs North @ Etihad

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The joke is on Brad Scott.

1 - Possibly deprived Goldstein of a brownlow.
2 - Kayne turner would not have been in the side if he the side was not "managed". Now he is in serious trouble.
3 - Turner would also be missing 2-3 weeks after the knee to Vlastuin's head
4 - "Resting" the softer players (love the way they all looked away when Ziebel's head was opened up). We effectively "rested" for a half.

Beating the minnows while effectively playing just over a half a game of football, on a sub standard AFL ground is a good feeling. AFL ensuring the game was not blown out, but scoring 4-5 of their last goals from dodgy frees or 50 meter penalties. Umpiring was absolutely atrocious.

Grimes was very good - i had him in my best. Lids is a superstar.

No changes. Looking forward to belting Norf, after half their team had a "bye" (GCS say "hello Norf !") on the big stage. If there are such a thing as footy gods - Swans to lose - we move to fourth..

Just saw a stat that they have the second oldest list in the comp.

Crazy Vossy wasn't even that crazy. Unless they win the GF this year they're in a little bit of trouble!
get rid of boomer Harvey and they will have third youngest.....he is 46 I believe lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, how can he ask people to apologise for saying they were not trying to win? If he was trying to win why wouldn't he play best side.
Guy is a class A tool - what a ******* bizarre thing to say.
You really wanna win the game? Play your best players then...
God I so wanna embarrass them next week.

The North board is talking this up like it was a deliberate plan to see how the Tigers tick. F**ken deluded.
We tick better than them, could have told them that years ago

Back