Autopsy Round 23: Richmond vs North @ Etihad

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf 2nd tier comes out firing early while our boys take it easy. Boys lift in the 2nd half and class prevails.

Pointless game.

Luv lids.

Dimma now up to 66 wins, 66 losses.
By years end:70 wins.

I just broke up with a norf bird after 7 years only 3 weeks ago, come Sunday im going to be bouncing off walls drinking 3 bottles of vodka and smoking 2 packs a day. Have decided to put my TV behind bullet proof glass for the game in case I get my 12 gauge and 30-30 out in frustration.
giphy.gif

Thought Houli was bloody good when thrown up forward. A rare move. Must be what we have earmarked for Yarran?
I hope so we need a player like yarran imo there arent many players of that style around and im convinced carlton made him play kinda s**t and not the other way around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a pretty underwhelming game, but I'm surely not alone in thinking that we got the wrong end of the pineapple from the umpires tonight?
If we hadn't won would not be saying this but IMO the umps were awake to the Norf bash tactics.
(Injure our boys for next week and/or get them to retaliate and be suspended for next week).
Think the umps were trying to stop the Tiges from getting themselves into strife under provocation.
That said, our boys copped some pretty nasty treatment that could have turned out ugly but it was not punished.

Back