Unofficial Preview Round 23 Sydney v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGlynn will play in the NEAFL next week according to Longmire.

Surely that rules him out of finals?

Longmire round at your place or you watching a presser? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully no idiots boo him
Hope not but will get a few

OUT Smith if it isnt tightness
IN Robinson/Rose/Hewett?

McVeigh would go into defense, Rohan would start and whoever comes in would be sub

With both Richmond and the Dogs able to beat us with % we cannot let this game slip. Nor will we, mind you. It would have been nice to be able to rest some players in another universe. But that never seems to work out for us.

Well I suppose the whole thing with the resting situation is that both the dogs and tigers play before we do. So for key players it can be touch and go until the last minute, but regardless I think we should go in with a full squad and try to get some continuity before we take on Freo on perth. Who whilst I feel confident about beating are no easy beats at all especially at subiaco.

Hope not but will get a few

OUT Smith if it isnt tightness
IN Robinson/Rose/Hewett?

McVeigh would go into defense, Rohan would start and whoever comes in would be sub
Robinson is injured, think Hewett is well down the pecking order. It'll be out of Rose Towers or Lloyd.

Lloyd is really the only one.

Parker and McGlynn wont play again this year.

I agree

But i reckon they might rush mcglynn in and if parker heals and we keep going theyd be tempted

I think they might roll the dice with McGlynn against the Suns and see how he goes, rather than risk him in the first final.

Thought they would, but longmire reckons he will play reserves

Thought they would, but longmire reckons he will play reserves
I'm listening to the presso right now and he said he "might" need another run in the reserves. He said that the last time McGlynn came back in the reserves.

I'm listening to the presso right now and he said he "might" need another run in the reserves. He said that the last time McGlynn came back in the reserves.

Hey now be fair, he is kind of boring to listen too

Who would you rest for Mcglynn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back