Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
Count me in for the aisle 23 gang.

Safe bet we've got a North section on our hands here, with this many BF blokes in a concentrated area I'm thinking this one is going to get pretty wild.

The round 23 level 1 aisle 23 crew gathering around the telly to watch the Saints game tomorrow.

Revenge-of-the-Nerds.jpg

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
secured 4 tickets, L3 Aisle 36 Row B with a fellow Bigfooty poster dUkezz. bring it on!

Last edited:
I have realized I am sitting very close to someone who wont appreciate me yelling out 'sack SCOTTS! ' during the second quarter fail.

If your talking about the wife, BEWARE she takes no prisoners.....:cry:

theduckfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Mar 31, 2007
GB
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Inter,Victory, Liverpool
Were they best available or just GA upgrade? Curious cos I can see this match being a sell out.
I did membership upgrade, chose General Admission - "Level 3 - Front Wings" opposed to Away area.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Seriously us Aisle 23s should get together before/during/after the game. PM me your specific seat and I'll be sure to introduce myself to you.

Great idea, I'm happy to make my seat public though. kangatime will be in Adelaide so I don't expect to be king hit from behind. Aisle 23 Row B seats 27-32... No I'm not a really fat dude that takes up 6 seats, I will be bringing some extras....

Great idea, I'm happy to make my seat public though. kangatime will be in Adelaide so I don't expect to be king hit from behind. Aisle 23 Row B seats 27-32... No I'm not a really fat dude that takes up 6 seats, I will be bringing some extras....
Come on mate, thats just silly. I'd never ever hit someone in the colours, I dont hate anyone in the Blue and White. I'll tell you what, if Scott gets his contract extended I'll come to Melbourne and buy you a beer, if we get a new coach you can come to our next game in Adelaide and buy me a beer!

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Come on mate, thats just silly. I'd never ever hit someone in the colours, I dont hate anyone in the Blue and White. I'll tell you what, if Scott gets his contract extended I'll come to Melbourne and buy you a beer, if we get a new coach you can come to our next game in Adelaide and buy me a beer!
Done and done!!!

Got my 21 year old cousin flying in from china tomorrow morning ( she's from Liverpool and going to uni in London but doing placement at a Chinese uni) I have her North membership pack and scarf waiting for her and this will be her first game of any code of footy at a professional level ever. Massively pumped for this game, let's go Roo Boys :footy::fire::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back