Review Round 23 vs Sydney Swans Saturday 7.20 @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I thought i would go ahead and make this.
Last game of the year, a lot of the players look like they are limping towards the offseason but there isn't many we can rest. I think the club will give Gorringe and maybe Tape a final game like what they did with Hall and Cameron.
In: Gorringe, Tape, Nicholls?
Out: Smith, Cameron (can't walk in a straight line), Russell (ribs?) Bennell (Calf?)
This game means just about nothing but it could be the last time we see Dixon in Suns colours so hopefully he can kick a bag.

What are Sydney playing for? Does it matter if they win or lose this one? I smell an upset... :p

They'll bring Buddy back for 50 minutes as his soft opener for the finals
If we keep it under a hundred it'll be a miracle given St Kilda couldn't do it with a half reasonable team on their home ground at Etihad

Looking at the injury list makes you realise how tough it is for the boys who are playing at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys win this game please.

If you do, ill buy 10 memberships for next year and screen shot the receipt as proof.
I said on the flogcast I'd buy a GC membership if they win this week and the Dogs get 4th

Norf ruined that scenario though :( don't think we'll make up enough percentage against Brisbane and you guys are better placed now

I said on the flogcast I'd buy a GC membership if they win this week and the Dogs get 4th

Norf ruined that scenario though :( don't think we'll make up enough percentage against Brisbane and you guys are better placed now

Hope both our clubs get a win. I would just love both of us to play in the big one. Wont happen but my god, what a story. Even if we lost it, i would be shattered but also happy for you blokes. :)

Hope both our clubs get a win. I would just love both of us to play in the big one. Wont happen but my god, what a story. Even if we lost it, i would be shattered but also happy for you blokes. :)
If Sydney does choke to GC this week and you guys got 4th, then there's a possibility we'd play each other in a semi if we beat Norf and you guys lost to Freo.

GO GOLD COAST!!!!!!!!

They'll bring Buddy back for 50 minutes as his soft opener for the finals
If we keep it under a hundred it'll be a miracle given St Kilda couldn't do it with a half reasonable team on their home ground at Etihad
St Kilda were horrible last week, they couldn't hit a target in order to save themselves

As long as you hit your targets then Lynch and Martin and a few others should benefit from good delivery

If we get within 50 i'll be surprised. We are crawling across the finish line covered in bandages and plaster casts, while Sydney should really be using this game as a fire-starter to get them going for the finals. Just no injuries. PLEASE. Hopefully we can head into pre-season with most of our list ready to go.

C'mon you Suns - fire up. This is a huge game for you !!!!

After the K Hunt fiasco in 2012, I didn't think I'd ever be cheering for you to win a game - but things have changed.

I'll match Tiger71's offer of 10 memberships as well.

#gosuns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back