ROUND 25 A-LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Well top spot is gone. Once again we fail to take advantage of a good opportunity. We don't want to finish top obviously. Just pathetic. We are so inconsistent it's ridiculous.

You know its not your day when Eugene does that........

It's like Adelaide enjoy ******* with it's fans heads. One week look like a top team, the next look like a bottom two team. Sums up Adelaide perfectly.

Ffs. If we have to play this mob in the first week of the finals, the game should be at Suncorp regardless of if we finish higher. We are f***ing dead-set useless at home against the raw... :mad::mad::mad:

I've watched about 10 minutes of the game and happy I decided to watch mostly the Crows game. Won't even comment on anything but I'm not surprised this has happened. We've been mentally weak for years and nothing ever changes. Plain and simple we haven't been the best club this season and clearly don't deserve to finish top. Aim now is second but now that looks gone too.

We went from possibly going 2 points clear today from probably missing the top 2. Same old same old Adelaide, failing when it matters. Too many flogs who can't think straight when the big time comes around.

Its nothing to do with mental aspect of it, other teams have worked us out and we are out of touch. We are a one man band, when Chelo is missing and Euge has a bad night, we lose.

Top of the table needs this attached:

choking_hazard_-_boxer_1_cu.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its nothing to do with mental aspect of it, other teams have worked us out and we are out of touch. We are a one man band, when Chelo is missing and Euge has a bad night, we lose.
Can't agree. We've been mentally weak for years. Have we improved? Sure. We're still mentally weak though. It runs through the club for some reason, and has so for too long.

Also, hope we finish 4th if we don't finish top two. Want to avoid Brisbane at all costs. We are absolute tripe against them in recent years. Would rather face City at home for sure over them.

Can't agree. We've been mentally weak for years. Have we improved? Sure. We're still mentally weak though. It runs through the club for some reason, and has so for too long.
Rubbish.

Different players, different coaches and different style. We are missing our best player who controls so much of what we do, thats bad in itself but reality is we are 1 point from top and we just played a side who has our measure. Were we mentally weak when Bling battered us last week and still won ??

Rubbish.

Different players, different coaches and different style. We are missing our best player who controls so much of what we do, thats bad in itself but reality is we are 1 point from top and we just played a side who has our measure. Were we mentally weak when Bling battered us last week and still won ??
Mate, every Reds fan knows Eugene is the only reason we won last week. Sydney had chance after chance after chance, which shows how s**t we were. Carrusca or no Carrusca last week, I don't see how the scoreline would have changed, considering Eugene's efforts have no impact on who is or isn't playing in-front of him.

I said we had improved. There's been a few games this season where we have shown strength in terms of dragging ourselves over the line in games we probably shouldn't have won. The Brisbane game yesterday was the complete opposite. Bad recent record against them and we buckled at the knees. Carrusca doesn't make up for a 0-3 score-line. Besides, the bloke is injured half the time.

Oh for sure but I still don't think we are mentally weak. We will still be around when the whips are cracking. The entire top 4 have struggled at times in recent weeks with really only Brisbane flying.

Also, hope we finish 4th if we don't finish top two. Want to avoid Brisbane at all costs. We are absolute tripe against them in recent years. Would rather face City at home for sure over them.
We only seem to be tripe against them at Hindmarsh. If we do finish 3rd & Brisbane finish 6th, then we should have the game at Adelaide Oval or even Suncorp?

Under no circumstance should we be playing a home final at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back