Review Round 3, 2014 - Geelong Cats v Box Hill Hawks, Saturday, 19 April 2014, 6pm @ Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

His record has been proven as has mine...... feel free to put me on your ignore as I won't be putting him on mine......
Nah i love you work HBD, def not on an ignore list. Just noting your source got one wrong. don't be sensitive about it, just cop it on the chin and move on.

Nah i love you work HBD, def not on an ignore list. Just noting your source got one wrong. don't be sensitive about it, just cop it on the chin and move on.
Done... :p
But blame the player who past a fitness test, not my source ...;)

Really liked the look of Kaiden Brand on the Box Hill highlights reel. Other people have been very impressed with him.
I would like to get on his bandwagon.

What is Kardinia Park like for watching a VFL match? I have only seen it twice on TV and it looks terrible with all those empty seats (more so at night). I suppose the players don't care but it looks a bit like it would have had a flat atmosphere from a spectators POV when there is a small crowd such as you get with a VFL match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Kardinia Park like for watching a VFL match? I have only seen it twice on TV and it looks terrible with all those empty seats (more so at night). I suppose the players don't care but it looks a bit like it would have had a flat atmosphere from a spectators POV when there is a small crowd such as you get with a VFL match.
They only opened up the grandstand on the far side from where the television camera normally is. It's a great ground to watch VFL footy at. Large, but open with plenty of seating. However, without knowing the crowd numbers, you could forgive a blind man for thinking only BHH supporters were there. Geelong supporters were embarrassing at how little atmosphere they created. They were silent unless a goal was kicked where a golf clap proceeded. Had they actually come to support their team, the atmosphere would have been decent.

They only opened up the grandstand on the far side from where the television camera normally is. It's a great ground to watch VFL footy at. Large, but open with plenty of seating. However, without knowing the crowd numbers, you could forgive a blind man for thinking only BHH supporters were there. Geelong supporters were embarrassing at how little atmosphere they created. They were silent unless a goal was kicked where a golf clap proceeded. Had they actually come to support their team, the atmosphere would have been decent.

Agree, I was very surprised that there weren't more Geelong supporters there. BHH supporters out numbered them 3 to 1, I reckon. However is a nice ground to watch the footy at.

A big thanks to all posters who attended the game. I enjoyed "watching" the game while cruising down the Rhine River. Loved reading the tackling stats, Murph 10, Lukey 9 & Bull 8, inspiring team players. Three Cats supporters on board had no interest in the VFL but were total flogs after Monday so I dubbed them the April premiers and on Tuesday discarded my name tag and replaced it with "September". I'm missing my VFL footy but loving my trip. Webbo's stats indicate he played a great team role. The Grim Reaper needs to work on expanding his concentration. Kennedy reads the play well and is clean however I think Norf may have preferred their taller defenders who also lack pace and agility. GO THE MIGHTY MUSTANG HAWKERS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back