Game Day Round 3, 2015: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 1.10pm @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as flashy as other player's efforts but Smith has been everywhere & absolutely great. His workrate is quite ridiculous.

Those thinking that we have 3-of-a-kind or a ready-made replacement in Smith, Hill & Hartung are severely underrating Smith's workrate & Hill's lethality by foot.

Suckling has been sub par all season so far. Needs to either pick up his kicking or his defensive work. At the moment he's giving us nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suckling has been sub par all season so far. Needs to either pick up his kicking or his defensive work. At the moment he's giving us nothing.

WTF? Which games have you been watching? He's been great for the first two, but having a shocker this week to be sure.

Kicking against the breeze is all about time in the forward half. Not kicking goals. Plus they are going to have an eye on next week so player management is key right now.

I know all that - but if I'm laying on my ass watching it then it would be nice to have a goal fest to go with that lazy Sunday afternoon

Anyone else concerned over us playing 5 or 10 min of good footy then switching off and cruising for big patches of the game?

Cost us last week and not a good habit to get into, be interesting to see how we play next week against a good team.

Those shots of him in the changerooms were pretty sad - I can't imagine how painful that flight home is going to be if he can't even bend over

That's alright, the rest of his team can spend the afternoon doing that for him.

Have not been impressed at all, suckling and Smith need to have a look at themselves been poor all season , hartung has not taken His chance at all I don't think , lake didn't turn up today and Langford needs to go back to boxhill

Lucky for hodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back