Preview Round 3, 2015: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 19 April 2015 @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm also very very slightly surprised Hale wasn't picked.

:D

I had the same reaction a few years back when my wife said she was pregnant again ... ;)

I would have liked to see Hale in but Cegs and McEvoy were good week one so prepared to give them another shot.

Box Hill vs Footscray will be on channel 7 at 12pm for those in Victoria who'd like to watch the young guys play.
Just on this - I'm in Perth for the weekend and just found out that none of the games of my WAFL team, West Perth, will be televised this year.

One of their sponsors is Ch9, so Ch7 refuse to show any games with them playing. WP offered to cover up the 9 logo but apparently made no difference.

So my ageing parents who have been members for 50 years but due to various ailments can no longer attend matches, were looking forward to watching on telly some games this year. But no the almighty sponsorship $$$ must come first. No way the governing bodies could step in and resolve it? Bullshit.

Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just on this - I'm in Perth for the weekend and just found out that none of the games of my WAFL team, West Perth, will be televised this year.

One of their sponsors is Ch9, so Ch7 refuse to show any games with them playing. WP offered to cover up the 9 logo but apparently made no difference.

So my ageing parents who have been members for 50 years but due to various ailments can no longer attend matches, were looking forward to watching on telly some games this year. But no the almighty sponsorship $$$ must come first. No way the governing bodies could step in and resolve it? Bullshit.

Disgusting.

This is one of the reasons why Free To Air TV is dying. No consideration for their audience, only to their advertisers. Same as no HD for games on FTA over here. Don't know anyone that suddenly starts watching a channel just because they see a logo on a fence.

Disgusting.

That's why the ABC were allways great,I if you missed the televised game could watch it later on iveiw

Box Hill vs Footscray will be on channel 7 at 12pm for those in Victoria who'd like to watch the young guys play.
With all the late outs I'd expect this game to take place at 1:10pm on Sunday instead...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if Hill made the trip? One suspects he could be a late omission tommorow.

Hartung not playing for Box Hill. Don't know if he made the trip though.

Hartung not playing for Box Hill. Don't know if he made the trip though.

Well if Hill is out, and it's looking more and more likely now, if Hartung is his replacement hopefully he can put in a solid game. I would like to see Hartung start on the ground.

Spangher is off the ground done for the day for Box Hill, seems something has gone awry but it didn't look major. Here's hoping the defence we've picked for tomorrow remains injury free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back