1 Day Round 3, 2015 - Punt Road Mullets v Northern Phoenix at Punt Road Oval [50 overs]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm planning on getting run out at the non-strikers end without facing a ball.

Any given Sunday.

Being a mullet connoisseur yourself, how do you find playing against us this round knowing that your comb back just doesn't cut it?

th

This team surely isn't actually called the mullets is it?

Where's the CCTV camera's, I'm getting stitched up here.

No CCTV's within 20 kilometers of the Punt road Oval, so if you want a look at your reflection you're going to have to visit the Royal and stare into trixie's shiny bum.

I caught a mullet once. Apparently they are s**t for eating?
Obviously you caught the wrong mullet. Cant go past the mighty Coorong Mullet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half Back words well.

You're playing the current best team ever THB you ninny.
Your team name is based off a bogan haircut or a stupid fish, even if you never lost a game I'd still have no respect for this club. Get a real nickname.

Your team name is based off a bogan haircut or a stupid fish, even if you never lost a game I'd still have no respect for this club. Get a real nickname.

Mullets make you cry... delicious.

You do realise your side is name after a mythical bird that apparently rises from the ashes to be born again, yes.

It's obvious that you DO, in fact, respect us, otherwise you would have called us the "Stunned Mullets". And now you can't, because I was first. :D:D:D

Any of you Northern Phoenix mob like a slap in the face with a wet Mullet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back