1 Day Round 3, 2015 - Victoria v West Coast Warriors at Junction Oval [50 overs] MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria v West Coast Warriors at Junction Oval

- Teams must be submitted by Wednesday 6pm Beng time
- Add 'OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET' to the post
- Number the players from 1-11/12
- Select a pitch

Round 2 Review

Victoria seem to be in for some impressive massive chases this season as they chased down the Crocs total of 311/9 in the 47th over.
After choosing to bowl first, the Crocs attacked strongly throughout the innings, but kept losing wickets for a strong finish for the Vics. Tayl0r leading the way with 60/4.
In response, Victoria got off to a shaky start, losing wickets as they attacked the ball strongly. ioppolo proved he has what it takes scoring his century at over a run a ball.

The West Coast Warriors looks impressive last week, taking down the slightly improving North Phoenix by 7 wickets.
Winning the toss and bowling first, the Warriors' bowlers were about to keep the Phoenix to a measly 214/9.
Quinz showed why he should feared, scoring 115 not out as the Warriors chased down the runs in 37.1 overs.

*gives akkaps a big kiss*
Thank you :)
tumblr_mwetj8FWyC1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

The thing is, you weren't tagged in this thread. Why would you be?
I don't know, that's why I was confused at the notification haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game this one, got our season off to a great start but the Vics are always a tough unit to face. We'll need to bring our best here to win.

Looking forward to making another solid 20-odd and then pretend I've actually contributed to the win :cool:

I can't see this mob giving us any problems.

Pitch:
free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Vic team:

1. Fred - Batsman
2. iDon - Batsman
3. shoaibakhtar - Batsman
4. MMAPride Scott -Batsman
5. ioppolo- Batsman
6. Itsmyshow - Batsman

7. Boncer34- Keeper

8. StFly- Bowling A/R
9. Beng- Fast Bowler
10. Tayl0r - Fast Bowler
11. cooney - Right Fast

Rested:

TheMase - Batsman
Eddiesmith- Leg Spinner
The Filth Wizard - Batsman

Difficult to fit so many champions into a champion team really. shoaibakhtar to debut at Number 3, resting a spin bowler is a risky move but risks pay off and we have nothing to lose!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back