Test Round 3, 2016 - Punt Road Mullets v Northern Phoenix at Punt Road Oval [5 Day Test]

Remove this Banner Ad

15.1 Anfield to Danoz, no run, Danoz was completely deceived
15.2 Anfield to Danoz, FOUR, This Is Anfield is quite unfortunate to be hit after bowling a good one
15.3 Anfield to Danoz, no run, Defensively played by Danoz
15.4 Anfield to Danoz, no run, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
15.5 Anfield to Danoz, OUT, Wacky Tiger takes an easy catch to dismiss Danoz

Danoz 33 (54b 6X4)
c. Tiger b. Anfield

Got him, yes, * off, you're out!

I hope I don't sound arrogant, but you have just witnessed the debut ton of the greatest Qricket player to ever grace this competition.

lol boooo have a look at that flog Kohli, hes as bad as any Australian sledger
Australia can't give other countries s**t for that kind of behaviour. It's basically grained into the Australia player culture to tell opponents where to go after they are dismissed.

Australia can't give other countries s**t for that kind of behaviour. It's basically grained into the Australia player culture to tell opponents where to go after they are dismissed.
I can give whatever country i like s**t about it. Kohli is just as bigger flog as Davey Warner and to think that Australia are the only team that sledges is downright ridiculous. They all do it and so they should be allowed too. Its part of the game

I can give whatever country i like s**t about it. Kohli is just as bigger flog as Davey Warner and to think that Australia are the only team that sledges is downright ridiculous. They all do it and so they should be allowed too. Its part of the game
It is part of the game, unfortunately.

I don't know if it's just because we watch Australian cricket, but it seems as though it only happens when Australia plays.

It is part of the game, unfortunately.

I don't know if it's just because we watch Australian cricket, but it seems as though it only happens when Australia plays.

Bigot.
The poms do it and have for a long time.
One of the greatest ever bowlers Sir Richard Hadlee did it.

Sick of campaigners banging on about aussies and their faults.

Go muullets we can win a point here.

Bigot.
The poms do it and have for a long time.
One of the greatest ever bowlers Sir Richard Hadlee did it.

Sick of campaigners banging on about aussies and their faults.

Go muullets we can win a point here.

I don't watch English cricket, and Hadlee was way before my time.

I don't watch English cricket, and Hadlee was way before my time.

I'm not arguing with this s**t as it is to easily set upon in this PC age, but ease up on the aussie bashing FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play nice children.

No.
It's not right always being seen as a the bad ones all the time, it shits me no end having to explain yourself because of your skin colour yet others can just fob it off as if it's nothing.

I'm not here to read throw away s**t just because it's ok to attack whitey, this whitey is sick of it being a one way street.

Just for truths sake, my grandfather is a full blood from Meru people.

No.
It's not right always being seen as a the bad ones all the time, it shits me no end having to explain yourself because of your skin colour yet others can just fob it off as if it's nothing.

I'm not here to read throw away s**t just because it's ok to attack whitey, this whitey is sick of it being a one way street.

Just for truths sake, my grandfather is a full blood from Meru people.
Aussies give much worse than they take mate, fact.

Kohli would fit in to the side honestly. ******* good on him for not bending over and taking it like the Indians have for a while, he gives it right back and doesn't back down an inch. Got no problems with sledging as long as it doesn't go too far from either team but you can't sit back and pretend the Aussies aren't the worst sledgers in the game, that's just ridiculous.

Aussies give much worse than they take mate, fact.

Kohli would fit in to the side honestly. ******* good on him for not bending over and taking it like the Indians have for a while, he gives it right back and doesn't back down an inch. Got no problems with sledging as long as it doesn't go too far from either team but you can't sit back and pretend the Aussies aren't the worst sledgers in the game, that's just ridiculous.
Sledging is part of the game. Have you heard the Indians chirping along in their own tongue? Who knows what their ******* saying. They get away with it unscathed too. If ya can't handle the heat in the kitchen then get the * out.

Sledging is part of the game. Have you heard the Indians chirping along in their own tongue? Who knows what their ******* saying. They get away with it unscathed too. If ya can't handle the heat in the kitchen then get the **** out.
Not saying they don't and not saying it isn't... Just saying anyone who believes the Aussies aren't the ones who do it most are kidding themselves.

Sledging is part of the game. Have you heard the Indians chirping along in their own tongue? Who knows what their ******* saying. They get away with it unscathed too. If ya can't handle the heat in the kitchen then get the **** out.
That's kinda Australia's problem. English is the only language in Australia, and because it's an international language, you can't communicate on the pitch without everyone knowing what is being said.

You cannot blame other countries for being able to speak in different languages to each other, especially if it's their mother tongue.

Kapil Dev cannot speak English.

I'm facing first nut today, so I'll ensure that Broken doesn't face a ball for the next 4 hours, and we'll have a first innings lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back