Captains Round 3 Captain/Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, surprisingly, never used the captaincy loophole. Is this how it works? Have I done anything wrong?

6qrk.jpg

EDIT: And if I ended up wanting to use Sandilands as VC, would I simply change the vice-captaincy from Sandilands > Ablett, and leave the rest until later in the round?

Last edited:

Changed my mind.

Will go Sandi VC, Ablett C. The way Sandi's going it should be a good shout.

I have, surprisingly, never used the captaincy loophole. Is this how it works? Have I done anything wrong?

6qrk.jpg

EDIT: And if I ended up wanting to use Sandilands as VC, would I simply change the vice-captaincy from Sandilands > Ablett, and leave the rest until later in the round?

Put the VC on Sandislands, if your happy with his score, keep the C on MKing,

If you're not happy with it, choose someone else to be your Captain,

Just need to have an early selection in rd for VC, with C coming from a later selection + non-playing player from a late game so they don't get locked before you have an opportunity to switch,

sandi vc, gablett c.

really concerned that geelong will put all their eggs into one basket and smash pendles like they did to danger two weeks ago.
swan and beams are guns but are having nowhere near the influence to swing a match that pendles currently is.
hunt and co to bring out the knuckle dusters methinks

sandi vc, gablett c.

really concerned that geelong will put all their eggs into one basket and smash pendles like they did to danger two weeks ago.
swan and beams are guns but are having nowhere near the influence to swing a match that pendles currently is.
hunt and co to bring out the knuckle dusters methinks

Hunt's suspended but your thinking is right. Guthrie will go to him, like he did Danger but even so Pendles is all class. He's a GAJ moulded tag breaker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6qrk.jpg

You'll have a problem (not with the loophole however) if the McEvoy late out rumours are true.

Sandi could be the biggest vc lock in history this week. Stuff the captains loophole.. I'm going balls deep and just picking him as captain
#DTZ

You'll have a problem (not with the loophole however) if the McEvoy late out rumours are true.
Same with myself, i have him Emergency but if he doesn't play ill swap it too Currie to get the VC loophole and 2 ruck scores.

VC - McEvoy
Captain - Fyfe

seriously at least i wont be disappointed
You poor kent! Seriously I feel for you bro. Absolute horror start to your year. You deserve better.

Which he now is.

Hmm, tempted to switch from Ablett VC Watson C to Sandi VC Ablett C.

LATE CHANGES
Hawthorn:
Ben McEvoy replaced in selected side by Jonathon Ceglar
Essendon: Alex Silvagni replaced in selected side by Hayden Crozier

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Hawthorn:
Matt Suckling, Isaac Smith, Jonathan Simpkin
Substitute: Angus Litherland

Hawthorn: Nick Suban, Lachie Neale, Hayden Crozier
Substitute: Tom Sheridan

Pretty huge news for Sandi fans in the audience...

Sandi VC Ablett C

Just to confirm, if Sandi tears it up tonight (if... lol...) then I move M. King on field, place [C] on him and put Currie down as [E] on bench, correct?
Being away from the game for over a year, you forget these things :rolleyes:

Sandi VC Ablett C

Just to confirm, if Sandi tears it up tonight (if... lol...) then I move M. King on field, place [C] on him and put Currie down as [E] on bench, correct?
Being away from the game for over a year, you forget these things :rolleyes:

You can do it now (move King (C) onto the field) but it will work either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back