Preview Round 3 - Carlton v Essendope MCG 18 April 2014 @ 1.45pm - Changes post #729

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking my cousin to the game for his birthday, its either going to be a great present for him or a terrible present
The fact you are taking him is the gift. :thumbsu:

Very true, thanks Harks. There's more to life than football and I don't think missing one game due to my health makes me less of a supporter.

They'll either win, or they won't...and my presence won't make a difference :)

My post wasn't directed at anybody in particular, but the amount of fickle carlton supporters astounds me. Very disappointing.

Hope you feel better soon

Far out, this club has a great power over me!

Pumped up, ready to go!

Could be a s**t day, but it could be a glorious day!!!

Go Blues!!!

Far out, this club has a great power over me!

Pumped up, ready to go!

Could be a s**t day, but it could be a glorious day!!!

Go Blues!!!
Threadworthy concept.

My predictions this week are:
- Cripps the Clearance Machine to get a Rising Star nomination
- Blues to "play through the middle"
- with their "licence to thrill" the Blues will be trending with "run and gun" and "razzle and dazzle" on Twitter

My hopes are:
- competitive for four quarters
- exciting footy being played by the Blues
- we show some heart for four quarters
- we have a Plan B when Our game plan is closed down - maybe the "loose man in defense" tactic from the Blues Tactics thread has been taken note of by Mick
- Murphy to kick the goal on the siren for a win (surely all supporters other than * would want to see that!)

This is what you said referencing the post where the interview was posted but if you weren't referring to it, then fair enough.....my apologies.

Anyway and for what it's worth there are plenty that aren't happy with Mick and for very good reasons.
If the board aren't happy with Mick though, then they haven't done their job and should move aside for some that may be able to do the job.

Maybe someone could have done better and maybe Mick won't be around when the good times start, but he was able to push through the mud to get us to the position where we've turned over 23 players in 2 years................and if we didn't get the players we should have got, then maybe we have to look elsewhere again.

We're a tricky organisation that we have at hand and it's always funny to me that everyone else is to blame but not the people pulling the strings.................That, I don't understand.

Our board is terrible.

What saddens me more is that, despite it's obvious incompetence, there are no challengers to the status quo.

Our board is terrible.

What saddens me more is that, despite it's obvious incompetence, there are no challengers to the status quo.

Yet it's full endorsed by the puppet master up North.

Anyway, this is a games thread so let's get upbeat....................oh, right...............:(

Actually, the rain should help today to see who's going to put body on line. Mids in for big games.

Then lets play without him.

Let's see what we've got.
Let's not play 4 taggers and two defensive forwards.
Let's see if our guy's can actually play.
Let's see if MM can take a chance for one game in two seasons.

We got nothing to lose today as no one expects us to win.
Come out all guns blazing and just attack.
Curnow to Heppell is the only tag I would make.

My post wasn't directed at anybody in particular, but the amount of fickle carlton supporters astounds me. Very disappointing.

Hope you feel better soon

Why are we labeled as fickle?
I sat through that debacle of a second half against Richmond and another deplorable 3 quarters against West Coast. We played with no heart and no passion, and i'm not going to waste my time sitting through it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why, but I'm going. Still love the boys and hope for competitiveness.

If we win, will be redunculous.

Faith is there that we can turn this around.

GO BOYS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back