Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1770 with 3 rookies to play.

Dud week

edit: 1858 with 3 to come. Fantasy didnt add on my emergency score for Enright, which is a handy 88 from Griffiths :thumbsu:

Guess barring a disaster that should be a par score for this round hopefully.

Last edited:
Fantasy: 1888/19+c with jobe, Tyson and Simpson to go. If the last weeks are to go by, 2200 could be a real possibility. Titch, caddy and zorko hurt.

RDT: 1749/18+c. Rohan, Titch, Zorko, Dunstan benched all hurt. Franklin out for Zorko hurts even more.

is it just me or is there a lot less people commenting in these threads this year?

I really hate the fact that the fantasy community is split up even more now. When it was just Dream Team vs Supercoach there was plenty of discussion. Now everything just feels very watered down.

1565 with Simpson, Watson, Treloar, Polec, Tyson, Currie's emergency score to come. Should get 2000, 2100 would be great. Not going well at all.

Even worse in the real stuff.

AFL Fantasy

1343 (13 +C) Georgiou for (Enright), Hibberd, Heppell, Watson, Polec, Dale Thomas, Wingard. Patton and Watts. = 2145 with player ave.

RDT ( late entry, players from 2nd half of R1 split round)

1426 (17 + C) Georgiou, Ambrose, Hibberd, Atley and Watts. = 1787 with player projected scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My forward line is a ******* shambles - Dangerfield, Cloke, Roughead, Mitchell, Caddy, Higgins, Rohan, Ambrose. I'm gone. Link me Jessbek

1641/ from 16... Simpson Watson tyson polec wingard and chapman to come

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, Does anyone know what the go is with AFL Fantasy this year? I've setup a public league with some mates, we have 10 of us and in recent years Dream Team just filled in the empty spots in the league with random other teams to make up the numbers, as it's just a public league. It said our league would start in round 3 but nothing has happened yet and it says "League is not scheduled".... any ideas?

So we need 8 more players for our League The Destiny Cup - Code: XVACZWXK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back