Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan - 144
Steven - 138
Newnes - 94
Oxley - 90

4/466

Finally off too a good start after having to move Adams to my bench on my phone after he was a late withdrawal.

5/568. Better start for me this week. This is the first time I've played Fantasy. Is the site really 'buggy' in everyone elses experience? Seems to be always coming up with error messages for me, unresponsive scripts etc

5/568. Better start for me this week. This is the first time I've played Fantasy. Is the site really 'buggy' in everyone elses experience? Seems to be always coming up with error messages for me, unresponsive scripts etc
It is pretty bad. I don't get unresponsive scripts etc. but it locks up a bit.
Not sure why, as it is basically a name swap / list save site for what, 300k people?. It doesn't seem resource heavy.
Still, anything to do with the AFL site has always been pretty bad.

For me it doesn't work in Google Chrome, funnily enough it works for me in ie perfectly

Though I mainly use the Android app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I would be clever and bring in Tex Walker this week. Currently on a whopping -3. FMDT

I have Newton on the field over Cripps and Vandenberg. :cry: They're all so unpredictable. At least CEY is dependable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back