Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Griffen gtf out of my team u useless hack and whats wrong with parker

Screw you Luke Parker. I paid big bucks to get your punk ass in my team and all you can give me is a lousy 55 points. Garry Rohan scored better than you did, Gary Friggen Rohan for christ sakes! Same goes for you Tex Walker! Its like when I bring someone in my team they turn to s**t. I was ranked like 750 going into this round. Ill be lucky to be top 10000 now!

Had a feeling Beams would do this. Swapped him to Barlow still...

At least Taylor Hunt is doing well coming in from KK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I traded out Trealor this week the bloke I traded in Heppell could have done with a couple of of dozen points as I had the big C on him but oh well.

Parker was really dissapointed, Griffen too, he's getting the boot out of the team this week.

Sitting on 1668 with:

Lewis
Nic Nat
Bennel
Clark

To come, honestly has the potential to be anything, could go from 2100 all the way down to 1900, all of them have the potential to score huge but can also be prone to a s**t one too, hoping for 2000+ like always.

1246 with Lewis(C),Bontempelli,Lycett,Bartel,Honeychurch,Clark,Z.Smith,Ibbotson and Saad to play.

I'm on 1486 with Lewis (C), Barlow, Bartel, KK and Clark to come. What do you reckon I'll score? Could go anywhere between 2150-1900.

1555 with Adam Saad, Malceski, Burgoyne, Jed Anderson, Cordy, Clarke to come

2100 is a stretch but it would be nice.

I had Buddy as captain for 234, but spewing I had Jobe as Vice who would have gotten me 280. Shame that Wines got injured too which would have gotten me more but 80 is nice for 3 quarters .

1434 with
Clark
Bont
Lewis (C)
Barlow
Saad

Hoping to push barely over 1900 but think I'm being too optimistic.

Lewis (C)
Bontempelli
Bartel
Kolodjashnij
Saad
Naitanui
Sheed

Went Goodes > Hunt and Beams > Heppell this week so a win and a loss there, but I still think Heppell will average more than Beams. Glad I stuck with Lumumba, here's hoping Kolo repays the faith too.

With

Lewis (C)
Barlow
Kolo
Saad
Bartel

Not looking that good unless Kolo and Saad do well. Need Lewis to go huge to recover in the rankings.

Reckon I'll win my cash league matchup which is the main thing.

Ebert is so erratic with his scoring during games. Goes quiet for long periods of time. Still hoping this is the year he finds some consistency because he could be massive. Can't complain about a 110, just have a feeling he's got some sub-100 games coming up. Could have done 140 if it wasn't for his 6 point 3rd quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back