Unofficial Preview Round 3: Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You can be dropped, then recalled without demonstrating any form (Cunningham)
2) You can be called up if you had inferior reserves form to others (McGlynn)
3) Replacements do not need to be like-for-like

Makes it tough for Mitchell. Outperforming everyone in the reserves is not enough.

that what I meant about it being an issue apart from form. Attitude problems or something? Or his suppose lack of speed and lack of horse's "flexibility" the issue. He's gone trade time you would think.(early call that)

plenty of cover already in the side already, having so many picked before you, I can't just be a form thing.

Awful lot if changing the side just to fit one player in. He needs to prove he is better than the current inside mids

Awful lot if changing the side just to fit one player in. He needs to prove he is better than the current inside mids

He played small forward more than adequately in 2013 and rotated through the midfield. No reason why it could not happen again in place of Towers who is just a forward.

It is not as if Towers is ripping it up on the lead or taking heaps of contested marks.

I would have him in ahead of Towers easily but that is just me of course.

So what's up with Smith?

Smith out for mcglynn mmmm

Mitchell really has a different set of rules

Starting to wonder if this is an elaborate troll.

So what's up with Smith?

Starting to wonder if this is an elaborate troll.

All the site says is a tight abductor. So potentially 4-6 weeks, beheading, a funeral pyre Viking style and some flowers for Mrs Smith and parents.

All the site says is a tight abductor. So potentially 4-6 weeks, beheading, a funeral pyre Viking style and some flowers for Mrs Smith and parents.

He had a good life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played small forward more than adequately in 2013 and rotated through the midfield. No reason why it could not happen again in place of Towers who is just a forward.

It is not as if Towers is ripping it up on the lead or taking heaps of contested marks.

I would have him in ahead of Towers easily but that is just me of course.

Towers was one of the reasons we win last week. 2 goals and a mountain of pressure. This "we must fit Mitchell in, who cares who goes out" is ridiculous! We just beat Port in Adelaide. The players that played there won't be dropped. Cunningham played round 1, he is straight back when Goodes went. McGlynn is best 22 according to Horse at least.

McGlynn in means you'd expect Rohan to go back? He'll slip back, and McGlynn will take his slot in the forwards.

Cunningham to start HB so Rohan can stay at HF. I really liked his game last week.

Smith out for mcglynn mmmm

Mitchell really has a different set of rules

It's quite simple Horse wont ever play Mitchell/Bird/Kennedy/Parker in the same team, Mitchell and RoK both casualties of the first month of 2014.

Not sure why some folks don't understand Mitchell is competing against Bird/Kennedy.

Jones = McGlynn both underdone so meh.

I know that , but what does it mean in context
You posted that Smith was out after it had already been said like 4 times. Thus late news.
Maybe Horse went to Tommy and said congrats you're the sub and Tommy said no?
Wouldve been a bigger media attention :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back