Preview Round 3: Fremantle Dockers v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to see Longer get his debut and think its fantastic they've thrown him in the deep end. No better test of character and ability than to try him out against one of the best ruckman in the league.

I guess the long trip across to Perth may have been a mitigating factor against playing Hudson. The club is probably more worried about managing his workload at the moment.

Tipping Freo to win by about 5 goals but hoping to see Brown & Drummo come through unscathed, Rich to continue his nice vein of form and thrive in the open expanses of Subi , Longer to show signs that he's our long term FF/relief ruck (no pressure there first-gamer), and the boys to show a lot more spirit than last week.

Well, I've just put the kiss of death on us. Took the 44.5+ line as well as a small wager on Browny or Longer for first goal (Browny @$10, Longer @$31).

First time I've got the wallet out this year.

Lets see if I learn my lesson (ie. get the talk from Mrs G'G') early this season. :eek:

As much as I think we should win, the odds seem a bit ridiculous to me. I can't remember when Freo have ever been such short favourites (GC does not count).

As much as I think we should win, the odds seem a bit ridiculous to me. I can't remember when Freo have ever been such short favourites (GC does not count).
Yeah if we had of stayed with Carlton in the second half last week and there could be a legit reason we didn't,I think we would be paying about $4.50 and not the $8.The Lion line is a special IMO.

Hi All, new to the forum.

So glad Billy Longer is playing his first game on Saturday.

During the pre-season I placed $390 (including $130 of free bets) on three different betting sites offering odds of between 101 - 201 to 1 (odds long gone now) for Billy to win the rising star award.

If his wins the rising star I stand to make almost $55,000 from my bets! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Let's hope he has a fantastic game on Saturday!! :eek:

I'm also a player sponsor of Billy

I feel a bit dirty, I have picked Freo and Collingwood.
Carlton I dislike a bit more than Collingwood now.:eek:

Will probably go back and change my tips and pick us though
Just feels bad,you never know what might happen with Browny back.
Surely he is due for a bit of luck.

Good luck boys.play your very best:thumbsu:

Even I wouldn't stoop that low :p Abstain!

This match is not unlike this gem of a match at all. Bookies had us at long odds to beat them, and we overcame them with flying colours.

[YOUTUBE]X3KR0apkW-8[/YOUTUBE]

Hi All, new to the forum.

So glad Billy Longer is playing his first game on Saturday.

During the pre-season I placed $390 (including $130 of free bets) on three different betting sites offering odds of between 101 - 201 to 1 (odds long gone now) for Billy to win the rising star award.

If his wins the rising star I stand to make almost $55,000 from my bets! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Let's hope he has a fantastic game on Saturday!! :eek:

I'm also a player sponsor of Billy

Welcome, Rizzler. Got a few bucks on Billy myself. Go, you good thing.:D

We actually get smacked if we say Collingwood in my mothers household. We simply call them the filth.

Got a fiver on Longer for first goal at $31. Thought they were reasonable odds given he should start at full forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks BrisbaneLion9636

What a great game that was, has made my Friday watching the highlights again, Robbie Copeland up forward booting 3, what a champ.

Lets hope we get to hear the song again this week, Go Lions

"Jason, The lions are in front..." :D Thanks BrisbaneLion9636 :)

Happy with the Ins and outs

I know we go on about missing Browny but we need Josh on the park just as much if not more so :D

I think Billy will do a great job in his first game :)

This match is not unlike this gem of a match at all. Bookies had us at long odds to beat them, and we overcame them with flying colours.

[YOUTUBE]X3KR0apkW-8[/YOUTUBE]

Haha. I made that YouTube video years ago.

It's sole purpose at the time was to troll Andrew Hamilton. ;)

Got a fiver on Longer for first goal at $31. Thought they were reasonable odds given he should start at full forward.

As much as it is a lottery, was my thinking too.

As much as it is a lottery, was my thinking too.

My personal sportsbet.com.au doesn't have a market for Billy :mad:

Would it be an abuse of my Punters Club Admin rights to plunge money on Billy for myself and pay back the stake into the account later? :p:cool:

My personal sportsbet.com.au doesn't have a market for Billy :mad:

Would it be an abuse of my Punters Club Admin rights to plunge money on Billy for myself and pay back the stake into the account later? :p:cool:

You have my support, but the punters club gets 25 percent of the winnings if it comes off. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back