Round 3 Hawthorn vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Shiels back in and Cheney given a go. And I agree please don't give Gunston the green vest! Let him off the leash!

And remember Breust hasn't played 20 games yet - I reckon he's definetly worth the perserverance.

The key will be how our defence (lacking confidence) starts on their forwards who are firing. Whether it's Lynch or Walker they'll be pumping it to whoever Shoey is on trying to get it one on one.

Big milestones too - Lewie 150 and Mitchell and Burgoyne 200.

Go Hawks!

I'm with the guys above on Gunston, can't believe he has been a sub the first two weeks, was recruited for a reason, let him loose FFS
yeh what a ripoff,. he got 15 minutes against our arch rivals last week when he could have been the difference and kicked us home as no one else could. Example, he didnt have all the mind screwed stuff as he wasnt in the past 7 losing games!!!

yeh what a ripoff,. he got 15 minutes against our arch rivals last week when he could have been the difference and kicked us home as no one else could. Example, he didnt have all the mind screwed stuff as he wasnt in the past 7 losing games!!!

Very good post:thumbsu:

On today's game we really would want to be up by 5 goals at 3 qtr time i think.

27 degrees after a 6 day break and some sore bodies = disaster if its a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back