Oppo Camp Round 3 Non Collingwood games

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues v Bombers at the MCG this afternoon. Hopefully they smash each other up.

Agreed. Hoping for a real contested game of football that will push the Bombers* to the limit.

What's your ideal result here?

Doesn't really matter. Just need the Bombers* to be pushed. Need every advantage we can get for next week :p

What's your ideal result here?
Despite having a renewed hate for Essendon, owing to Hird's arrogance and the posters here, I still want to see Carlton to get done by over 100 points.

Even if Carlton was in a position of not winning a game in over 10 years, I would want them to get done by over 100 points.

Ideally, a few injuries (but preferably suspensions) would be my ideal result.

Tim Watson is the most biased commentator. I can't stand him when the bombers are playing

The amount of groaning he does when essendon do a bad kick makes me sick

Last edited:
The mrp have been pretty lenient this season so far so who knows. Probably a week
He punched him in the head off the ball deliberately. I would be staggered if it is just one.

Chap will miss because of injury too.

Pies win.

He punched him in the head off the ball deliberately. I would be staggered if it is just one.

Chap will miss because of injury too.

Pies win.
It wasn't even a little clip to the ear lol it was a full punch to the face. Blood straight away and Chapman hit the deck and went off with blood rule. Surely he'll miss more that one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack watts, dropped 2 absolute sitters in a row costing melbourne a goal. Unbelieavably bad

He is a Dud - People comparing Moore to him as just stupid. Moore is already Better then Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back