Banter Round 3: Sydney Swans (History) vs Canberra (Pay for Play) - Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
And only 3 Giants fans lowered themselves to post here.

Hmmm for a club that supposedly thinks nothing of us. Me thinks you protest to much.

tumblr_mj0w8mlSrx1rafpa8o1_500.jpg

Legit question, why? I've known a few people who have completely swapped teams for valid reasons and "not minded" their old team, but never a member of both
I'm a paid up member of two - Demons and Swans.

Demons remain my first true love.

Swans as I live in Sydney, Demons rarely play here (I miss going to the footy like when I grew up in Melbourne) and my wife and most of my Sydney friends who I watch with now are Swans fans/members.

It is possible to maintain both loyalties.

But if it's Swans v Demons, imma wear my Demons colours.

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
And only 3 Giants fans lowered themselves to post here.

Hmmm for a club that supposedly thinks nothing of us. Me thinks you protest to much.
At the end of the day your club is garbage and have achieved nothing despite having maximum continued assistance. The only thing you guys do well is talk utter tripe, at least finish out of the bottom 4 and then start tough talking. Using phrases like "we are coming" is just embarrassing given the myriad of huge defeats you have accumulated in your short existence. Good luck on the weekend.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
At the end of the day your club is garbage and have achieved nothing despite having maximum continued assistance. The only thing you guys do well is talk utter tripe, at least finish out of the bottom 4 and then start tough talking. Using phrases like "we are coming" is just embarrassing given the myriad of huge defeats you have accumulated in your short existence. Good luck on the weekend.
Wow.

Like a tissue?

I'm a paid up member of two - Demons and Swans.

Demons remain my first true love.

Swans as I live in Sydney, Demons rarely play here (I miss going to the footy like when I grew up in Melbourne) and my wife and most of my Sydney friends who I watch with now are Swans fans/members.

It is possible to maintain both loyalties.

But if it's Swans v Demons, imma wear my Demons colours.
Fair enough but, I guess I've always lived in Melbourne and supported an inter state team so I never got that two team thing

If you mean the swans they are a Melbourne team, they just got told to leave
I know our history. Always knew them as Sydney and they built AFL in Sydney. You are just caught in the wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back