Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Roughy was a terrible, terrible mistake. And your reasoning isn't much better.

But as you say, you love to trade! :p

Mitchell was never going to miss more than a week mate.

Only pulled out of last weeks game at the last minute.

I had all the confidence in the world that he would be back this week. :thumbsu:

Many said the same thing about Dayne Beams last year, a late withdrawal from Round 1 and missed 3 months!

Trading Roughy was a terrible, terrible mistake. And your reasoning isn't much better.

But as you say, you love to trade! :p

LOL!

Correct I do love to trade, its the best part of the game. :p

Its no worse though than others on here trading Mitchell > Swallow and Harvey > NRoo though.

My trade actually was done to enable me to get Swallow in next week who I think will be a keeper and a must have.

I'm not worried at all, backing my judgement in. :thumbsu:

Hey guys, I'm still trying to decide between P.Ambrose & L.Taylor for F6. I'd take Taylor anyday but I'm pretty worried he will be named sub. I'm playing footy tomorrow so won't be able to wait around for the sub to get named. Help!

LOL!

Correct I do love to trade, its the best part of the game. :p

Its no worse though than others on here trading Mitchell > Swallow and Harvey > NRoo though.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis
GIFSoup

Hey guys, I'm still trying to decide between P.Ambrose & L.Taylor for F6. I'd take Taylor anyday but I'm pretty worried he will be named sub. I'm playing footy tomorrow so won't be able to wait around for the sub to get named. Help!

Just go with Ambrose. Taylors price won't go up much this week anyway so can always grab him next week as well if you want to..

I decided against getting Swallow at the moment and kept Suckling. Still got 29 trades left (used 1 last week).

I'm probably gonna go Lobbe > Mumford tomorrow but not certain on that atm, with the other trade looking like Rohan > Ambrose.

Or I could just do Rohan > Ambrose and Webster > McDonald, thoughts?

I can guarantee that Ambrose wont be the sub mate. :thumbsu:

LOL!

Sorry mate that I mentioned that but you must be wrapped with NRoo.

Wish I had him. ;)
I was debating boomer vs nroo the entire final week before the season started. Unbelievable outcome last week but i Had to correct it.

Trade him in. Zorko>Nroo LOL :)

Wasn't saying that mate.

Was trying to say that I reckon Roughead was doing the more around the ground link up play that McEvoy usually does.

Roughead will be stationed back into the goal square with not so much room to roam around once McEvoy comes back next week.
So he kicked 2 goals as a midfielder? Wonder how he'll go permanently in the goal square.. GOALSSSSSSSS

So he kicked 2 goals as a midfielder? Wonder how he'll go permanently in the goal square.. GOALSSSSSSSS

Silvagni and Dawson in would have made Rougheads job alot tougher if he was playing more traditional full forward role.

Ever heard of double and triple teamed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silvagni and Dawson in would have made Rougheads job alot tougher if he was playing more traditional full forward role.

Ever heard of double and triple teamed?
Ever heard of Dawson and Silvagni are deadest *******s? His opponent for most of the night was Luke McPharlin... one of the best defenders in the league. Just stop it's getting embarrassing

Ever heard of Dawson and Silvagni are deadest *******s? His opponent for most of the night was Luke McPharlin... one of the best defenders in the league. Just stop it's getting embarrassing

Ball was always going to go down to Hawks end without Fyfe and Barlow out mate.

You are sounding like a tool. :thumbsdown:

Ball was always going to go down to Hawks end without Fyfe and Barlow out mate.

You are sounding like a tool. :thumbsdown:
Hahahahahahaha no, you are. You're that wrong right now and I think you know it. You're arguments keep changing and you're simply just trying to convince yourself that trading Roughead (LOL) was the right thing to do.

Hahahahahahaha no, you are. You're that wrong right now and I think you know it. You're arguments keep changing and you're simply just trying to convince yourself that trading Roughead (LOL) was the right thing to do.

Hah! Whatever mate.

Lets just say we both have a difference of opinion and leave it at that hey? ;)

You seem to be forgetting that part of my Roughead > Zorko trade was done to enable me to get Swallow in next week.

I think having Zorko and Swallow in over Roughead will benefit me more in the long term.

Anyone keeping michie? Unsure what to do with him.

Hold this week at least I think, assess your options next week and if something you like pops up jump on, unless you missed one of the main initial rookies (Tyson, Polec, Dunstan, Ellis, etc)
I think he might struggle to get back in for a little while with Trengove & Toumpas also competing to get back in and Viney back in.

Hold this week at least I think, assess your options next week and if something you like pops up jump on, unless you missed one of the main initial rookies (Tyson, Polec, Dunstan, Ellis, etc)
I think he might struggle to get back in for a little while with Trengove & Toumpas also competing to get back in and Viney back in.
I dont have Tyson was going to wait on Jkelly but tyson looks a gold mine.Will have to trade rohan > ambose or taylor to make it work.

I dont have Tyson was going to wait on Jkelly but tyson looks a gold mine.Will have to trade rohan > ambose or taylor to make it work.

Yep I personally would be making this happen, the tricky thing is I am not personally sold on either Ambrose or Taylor, Taylor for his sub issues and Ambrose being a forward they can go missing very quickly! Out of the two I think Ambrose is the slight leader, Rohan I just can't see producing anything special so I can't see it burning you too much down the track (who knows with this game though!)

Kelly looked awesome when he came on too, the problem is you have to commit before we can see him again, I think Tyson is the number 1 choice with his JS and quality midfield minutes.

Not a super easy choice though. Having both would be nice ;)

Lobbe > Mumford
Rohan > Ambrose/Taylor

Or

Webster > McDonald
Rohan > Ambrose/Taylor?

Current team is:

B: Mitchell, McVeigh, Enright, Suckling, Webster, Laidler (Georgiou, Langford)

M: Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Beams, Tyson, Polec, Ellis, Aish (Langdon, Dunstan)

R: Lobbe, Sandi (King, Currie)

F: Danger, Wingard, Martin, Mitchell, Caddy, Higgins (Rohan, JKH)

Still have 29 trades (used 1 last week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back