Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephenson is first ruck according to the AFL website - and I'll take that as being from the horses mouth.

As for Smedts - did pretty well last week and will get a lot of game time this season whether he's a late withdrawal this weekend through injury or whatever.

Stephenson is first ruck according to the AFL website - and I'll take that as being from the horses mouth.

As for Smedts - did pretty well last week and will get a lot of game time this season whether he's a late withdrawal this weekend through injury or whatever.

Actually hoping he does get rested, it means I can hold onto Bouman another week without missing the boat on anyone, and fix other areas up first.

trigger pulled for the third time (love the reversal)

stevieJ to Kennedy

Broughton to dempsey

over a million in the bank and will look to upgrade earlier

Double trade for me

Mumford out Redden in to free up cash

Ill have McIntosh & Giles as my 2 starting rucks. Hopefully this pays off.

Hoskin-Elliot out Scott Thompson in

I now have Ablett, Pendles, Thomspon, Watson & Murphy as starting mids.

Delicious!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marty?

I have him but looking at the pies side, with the senior players back, he is starting to look a sub risk. Only really see Sinclair shielding him in the named side this week. Probably on the same level as a Blair or Goldsack.

lol You've given me a reason not to pick him up which is what I was after.....so you're saying go with Dempsey ?

In: Stanley Out: Dickson.

Dickson was a stupid last minute decision. Thought about Milera, but had the extra cash to purchase Stanley, who has much better job security and 101 & 80 in the first 2 rounds.

Anyone think Chad Cornes is worth a cheeky punt to trade in? 104 and 121 in the last couple of weeks, FWD in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back