Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
first trade I have made is broughton to dempsey

For my second trade I have two options

1. Trade out Pfeiffer for Greene
2. Trade out Dickson, move Pfeiffer into forward line, and then trade Greene in.

Only problem with option 2 is that I then lose DPP as I won't have anyone in the midfield with dual-position status.

Or another option I am now thinking of is forgetting greene, and perhaps just trading dickson out for one of milera/porplyzia/stanley

Option 2 requires 2 trades, of which you have only 1 left, unless you bring back Broughton.

Ive just done:

Kerridge < Milera
Pfeffier < Kennedy.

Only have one other spud rookie (Yuckmoor) in my backline... rest i feel happy about

Taking a risk - going Dickson to Hawkins, funded by trading out Broughton.

I was really impressed with Hawkins against the Hawks, particularly late in the game when he kept going and going. Also, I am keen to limit my FWD rookies, since there are not many to chose from, let alone scoring well. Leaves me with Smedts, Hall and Kennedy/D. Smith as FWD rookes, as well as a nice bank balance of up to 150k, depending on if I go with Clarke, Mohr or Milera (moving Smedts to DEF).

I only have 1 trade left for this round.

Should I use it to go Cox to Sandilands (Gain 62K) or to go Ledger to Green (Lose 33K)?

:confused::confused::confused:

Wouldn't trade Cox - this is the week to get in the best cows - I say Ledger to Green, depending on whether Ledger is on the bench and likely has the vest again.

Another who is getting rid of broughton - my backline is as follows:

Goddard, Birchall, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Bugg, Mohr, (Morris, Ellis)

Tossing up between:: Hurn v Dempsey v Malceski

Obviously there is 100k (ish) between them all, however am thinking the Malceski is a better chance of becoming my D7 at years end

Anyone feel like convincing me which way to trade?!

Another who is getting rid of broughton - my backline is as follows:

Goddard, Birchall, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Bugg, Mohr, (Morris, Ellis)

Tossing up between:: Hurn v Dempsey v Malceski

Obviously there is 100k (ish) between them all, however am thinking the Malceski is a better chance of becoming my D7 at years end

Anyone feel like convincing me which way to trade?!

I'd go with Malceski, are you against getting Shaw?

btw, do you think i should go Broughton > Birchall?
it will make my backline look like this:
Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Shaw, Lake, Bugg, Ellis (Morris, Smedts)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done, no more golby, if u dont do it this week you'll never do it without wasting 150K

How is not trading Golby for dempsey wasting 150k????

Golby is not going down.
My ONLY reason for trading to Dempsey is that he is offering another 40 points or so.

And if I could do 10 trades that all gave me 40 points I would be laughing.
I dont give a stuff about the cash.

If I decide to let Demspey slide there will be no remorse.
For me it's all about 'can gobby get better'

I think he can.

I've been hearing or reading a few rumors about both Mummy and Cox being late withdrawals.

Anyone have any info on the merits of these rumors?

Either one missing out would kill me.

Taking a risk - going Dickson to Hawkins, funded by trading out Broughton.

I was really impressed with Hawkins against the Hawks, particularly late in the game when he kept going and going. Also, I am keen to limit my FWD rookies, since there are not many to chose from, let alone scoring well. Leaves me with Smedts, Hall and Kennedy/D. Smith as FWD rookes, as well as a nice bank balance of up to 150k, depending on if I go with Clarke, Mohr or Milera (moving Smedts to DEF).
I agree with this philosophy - thinking about getting rid of Broughton, moving Smedts into the backline, and bringing in either Tom Hawkins or Kennedy. Any thoughts?

Thinking:
OUT - Smedts, Dustin Martin
IN - Milera, Chad Cornes

Gets me 2 guys about to go up in value a fair bit, and 146k left over for upgrades in the future. The obvious risk is Chad Cornes keeping his scoring up and the potential for Martin to increase his scoring big time against weaker teams. But I think I'm gonna go for it. Smedts is gonn be fringe at Geelong I think

Very torn on Cornes or Tomahawk but I think Chad will be a more consistent scorer

Also torn on Milera or Stanley

Doing everybody's favourite Broughton -> Dempsey.
The second trade I'm considering is Hall -> Milera, 50/50 whether to go ahead with this one or not. Are others holding onto Hall?

The second trade I'm considering is Hall -> Milera, 50/50 whether to go ahead with this one or not. Are others holding onto Hall?

I'm holding onto Hall, but i had Pfeiffer to trade into Milera.

Do you think Broughton > Birchall or Bock is a worthwhile trade?

Or should i stick with Broughton?

I'm holding onto Hall, but i had Pfeiffer to trade into Milera.

Do you think Broughton > Birchall or Bock is a worthwhile trade?

Or should i stick with Broughton?

Broughton could be a top 3 defender if he was getting midfield time, but I just think it's too risky to hold onto him right now, also there is still plenty of quality to come into Freo's midfield. He could ruin your whole year if he continues to be played in the positions Ross has had him so far.

Not sure who you should trade him for though.

I am because Hall has better job security, and the Saints have a bad run from rds 6-8. If I had Milera obviously I'd stick with him but no use burning the trade now. Milera has to compete with Schneider et all for space in that side - not sure if he's in their best 22. Remember also who the Aints have played in the first two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back