Round 3 v Western Bulldogs, Saturday Night @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddard killing it.

Polo kicks the first.

I swear Lenny has gone so close to kicking a goal at least 4 times this year.

1.3.9 to 0

Dogs kill us on the rebound. Jones kicks their first.

Beautiful kick from Armo and a great mark from Macca in the goal square.

15-6

Armo takes a screamer :D

I'll say the umpires have been okay so far.

Joey looking alright too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon guys - C'MON.

When are you guys going to notice that #19 is baised against St Kilda. WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING OUR GAMES???

Milera gets taken out of a marking contest and goes back to receive his free. It is paid against him for a shephard!!! No-one else on this earth would have seen it that way.

Armitage could have got a free for high contact (several players stopped so I assume they saw it) yet got holding the ball!!!

NO and NO.

Disgusting.

Rapt with how the boys are overcoming that crap, but it shits me no end. It's the same arseclown making his own rules.

Fair enough if there is a genuine injury concern I guess, better to be cautious than have him get a major hammy injury and be out for a few weeks.

Bit of a worry that his hammies seem to be so fragile though.

Personally, I'm actually kinda happy to hear that. If we're not pushing injured youngsters to play, that can only be a good thing. Polo is doing what he's meant to do - come in as a depth player when a best-18 player is out with injury. I like us not treating Ledger like previous admins treated Ball, Xavier, Kosi, etc.

Great finish to that quarter after we wasted opportunities early.

Armitage has been very good again and we are looking dangerous up forward with Riewoldt, Kosi, McEvoy and Stanley providing plenty of aerial strength. Just need Milney to get into the game.

Our defence has been very good too, great effort from Simpkin and Blake to stop that Dogs player from running into an open goal.

The people saying that Blake shouldn't be in the team are looking foolish now, still one of our most important players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back