Captains Round 3 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to sc so maybe I'm not getting it.

But if I go with Sloane VC then I put lamb on the ground. I then have Salem as E and hogan as non-e on the bench. So if bonts misses I get a zero. I think.

Cox is my only other option but he is Friday night.

post your team if you can and we can talk you thru it.

If you have someone as emergency you wont get a ZERO providing they play

Chances of Bontempelli missing? With Lamb as my 0 I'm hesitant to risk a donut on bonts, but I'm not sure.

So either swan or Sloane as VC for those reasons. Fyfe c.
Is the Bont under an injury cloud? I haven't heard anything, chance of him missing is literally zero if he is healthy.

View attachment 125229

Here is the relevant part of it. Fyfe and Sloane my preferred c and VC.

Salem should have a e on him.

Make Sloane VC and Lamb C

Put the emergency on Salem

If You like SLoanes score do nothing and you will get Salem's score

If you dont lke Sloanes score swap the C to Fyfe and you will still get Salems score

does that make sense?

And if Bontempelli is a late out?

you can put two forward Emerginces, ie make both Salem and Hogan "E" it does mean that if ONLY lamb doesnt play you get the lower of the two scores (shouldnt be that much difference tho) and would mean you have cover if Bonts is a late out.

eg: Salem covers Bonts
Hogan covers Lamb and you get the choice of Sloane or Fyfe as your Captain

you can put two forward Emerginces, ie make both Salem and Hogan "E" it does mean that if ONLY lamb doesnt play you get the lower of the two scores (shouldnt be that much difference tho) and would mean you have cover if Bonts is a late out.

eg: Salem covers Bonts
Hogan covers Lamb and you get the choice of Sloane or Fyfe as your Captain

Yeah I was aware of the option. Was worried hogan would score * all.

Seems like the bonts stuff I read was probably bs so I'll just risk it. Think Sloane will go huge.

Thanks for your help.

Just out of curiosity, how do you all go about making your VC/C selection? Do you try and pick a player as your VC who could potentially go real big against a given opponent (i.e. Danger, Dusty, Buddy etc.) or do you just go with two reliable selections (Fyfe, Pendles, JPK etc.) who you can almost guarantee will get you 120-140?

For me I always try to pick someone who has the potential to go real big, and will be sticking the VC on Danger this week.

Just out of curiosity, how do you all go about making your VC/C selection? Do you try and pick a player as your VC who could potentially go real big against a given opponent (i.e. Danger, Dusty, Buddy etc.) or do you just go with two reliable selections (Fyfe, Pendles, JPK etc.) who you can almost guarantee will get you 120-140?

For me I always try to pick someone who has the potential to go real big, and will be sticking the VC on Danger this week.
VC on big potential over reliability for sure.. I'm going Gray v NM as VC... into Fyfe or Jelwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big on potential for sure. Might as well try and get someone who could go 140 plus. If they don't then you put on someone like a fyfe or pendlebury who generally go about 120+

Well I can't do it this week... Don't have anyone not playing except for Cox and he is playing Friday night. Sigh.

Guess it's C Fyfe.

Cox was always going to be a shite loophole person as he plays way too many early games and also makes it hard to use Pendles as the loopholing captain, should have gone Read or O'Brien

Cox was always going to be a shite loophole person as he plays way too many early games and also makes it hard to use Pendles as the loopholing captain, should have gone Read or O'Brien
Best $7,300 ive ever spent

Changed my mind for the final time. I've traded in Sloane, so he'll be my VC. He's been pretty good against witches hats so far this year

Yea was a s**t move by me.... However I did only have like 3k left so did not have many options.

if I put lambert of the field and put the C on him and place the VC on pendlebury

Pendles scores big then leave it as it is and one of my emergence's will come on for Lambert?
or if Pendles scores average swap the C on lambert to anyone else and one of my emergency's will come on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back