Review Round 4, 2014 - Coburg v Box Hill Hawks, 26 April 2014, 2pm @ Piranha Park (Coburg City Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

32 pts at halftime should be more.

Grimley, Lowden, Woody, Sicily, Ross all been good.

Leaving now, Messenger is gonna keep an eye on the game.

Big shoes to fill Mess. Echols has been great so far. Thanks to all for the updates.
Got caught up talking about the Hawks after Mess turned up. Updates fell away a bit.

Will post some thoughts on the game when I get home.

If I'm allowed.

Big shoes to fill Mess. Echols has been great so far. Thanks to all for the updates.

I'm a size 8.

Plenty to like about this game, our use of the ball is very slick. You'd have to think the only question is how far us.

Only injury concern I've seen to this point is Jordan Kelly; pulled up a little lame just prior to half time.

Lowden into the side next week :eek:

Why not?...I've heard of worst suggestions....If Hale & McEvoy allow themselves to be dominated again tomorrow in the same manner they were last week then it's a given I would have thought!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't disagreeing :) Also Sicily looks great.

Yeah mate...I know you weren't:thumbsu:....As another Hawk pundit has previously said about Sicily....'I like the cut of his jib'!:rainbow:

He's just what we need in our senior side at the minute....a big bodied goal kicking utility!...Not saying he's ready yet, but an astute pick-up with our 3rd round draft choice nonetheless!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back